“Great Friday Night!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Friday Night!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I were in Tampa, FL on a business trip and I happened to ask our hotel front desk a great date night restaurant and she suggested The Wine Studio. We both love nice wine so it was a definite yes! We get there and the setting is adorable! There are couches and private seating not your typical restaurant dining room where there is just rows of tables. The Wine Studio was very intimate and had an awesome atmosphere! I ordered the Spinach Pizza and my husband ordered the Dinner Special which was pot roast and we both loved the food. They have a wonderful wine list anything you can think of is one there i had my usual Pinot Noir and my husband also had a red wine but was happy to see they had a beer list as well. And to top it off the staff was so personable! Couldnt have been better next time im in Tampa i know where im bringing all of my friends and family!! Thanks Wine Studio it was great!

• Visited September 2012