“Eh”

Ranked #775 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed November 1, 2015

This Lenny's is located on Kennedy in a plaza. There is also a nail salon and a metroPCS in that plaza.

Like most places that have Philly Cheese Steaks on their menus, Lenny's also claims to serve "World Class" Philly Cheese Steaks. Unfortunately I did not find my sandwich to be so amazing. The meat was tasty but there weren't enough onions in it, there weren't any peppers in there and they could've throw a bit more meat in there. I also didn't enjoy the bread. It was really tasteless and flat. It was not what I expected at all.

The inside of the restaurant was very clean. There was plenty of seating (indoor only) if you decide to eat in. Also the service was great.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

Great stop for lunch. If you enjoy sub sandwiches, fresh and great tasting, fast service, and a clean sit-in restaurant, then this is the place. Plenty of sub combinations to choose from, ... and, you can choose different size lengths. I ordered a 10" Philly cheese steak, w/onions and swiss ... yummy, yummy in the tummy. Friends ordered Italian & roast beef subs. We all agreed ... excellent! Staff are friendly and helpful. Parking can be challenging, but it's worth it. Cash or credit. Hope this helps with your first visit.

Reviewed September 20, 2015 via mobile

It's a great facility you can sit down or carry out. We had the Italian and Roast beef with Augus, 7 inch. They offer various sizes not just 2 sizes of subs.
The subs are fully loaded and do not skimp on meats.
I highly recommend for lunchtime, we were in and out in 6 minutes and it was extremely busy. The owner was there walking around speaking to patrons which is what we like to see

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We have been customers at Lenny's for years and I must say they have delicious sandwiches. Meat is cut fresh in front of you. Bread is always soft, fresh and yummy. They even have a new mukti grain bread which i tried today it hit the spot. Hot sandwiches are made fresh and are equally as good as the cold ones. restaurant is ALWAYS clean. Staff is VERY friendly and attentive to all customers. Shaggy always makes us feel so welcome when we come in. I am very big on customer service and they exceed my expections! THANKS LENNY'S KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Lenny's Tampa has done a great job on making sure your end to end experience is satisfying. They keep the line moving quickly, they entertain you with their antics behind the counter and then they feed you with a filling, reasonably priced, great tasting product. The pepper relish is incredible. Thanks Lennys Tampa!

Been to Lenny's Sub Shop? Share your experiences!