“Open late good flavor”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

If you want food late at night past 1am this is a good option to McDonalds. Food was fresh and not expensive paid 6.99 for a chicken quesadillas average taco bell price but better

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

After seeing all of the great reviews I was excited to try the food. I do not see what all the hype is about. For $3 the taco is tiny and the $6 quesadilla is overpriced for the size. I make no claim to be fluent in the Spanish language so I'm sure it makes for a good laugh to hear people with their own pronunciations, but they shouldn't make it obvious that they find it humorous by holding back laughter. The food itself was subpar. Once getting over the small portion sizes we realized they didn't give us a majority of the extras that we wanted (some of which we paid for). We received our salsa but no chips and had to go back up for those. The food was bland overall and just didn't have a good taste, won't be returning.

1  Thank Sara S
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were out bar hopping after a recent wedding and looking for some late night food. Taco Bus to the rescue! The food is always good and it hit the spot. Short wait and delicious. I would definitely go back if I was in the area again.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

What a great find! The food was fresh and there were healthy tofu options. I loved it and wish I had one closer to where I live.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I had the late night munchies during Comic Con 2014 and decided to roam the streets. We came across Taco Bus, which was open until 3 a.m. that night. Although the place was full and bustling, cashier was sweet and friendly and my food came fast and fresh. Will definitely visit them again. :)

Been to Taco Bus? Share your experiences!