“Food is amazing, service is great, but my order has never been 100% correct...”
Review of Taco Bus

Taco Bus
Ranked #389 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Parrish, Fl
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I love Taco Bus. I always get the two taco meal deal which is quite a steal for the price. I also order a side of guacamole and a side of sour cream, and flour tortillas instead of corn. Everything is always delicious, but every time something is wrong with my order (they usually forget one thing or another). The staff is very friendly and quick to fix the mistake, it's just a small annoyance you have to deal with to get some of the best tacos ever. :)

• Visited September 2013

Miami, Florida
“The best burrito I've ever had.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've had Taco Bus multiple times and each time its a great experience. Usually I visit Tampa only once a year for a theatre festival but I recently went for a comic convention and had to go to Taco Bus. I took my aunt and cousin and they loved it as well. The food is fresh and tastes really good. The choices of meat and ingredients is great. The portions are quite generous and fills you up. There will be a language barrier sometimes but usually only if you're ordering something with special instructions. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Tampa FL
“A must!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

A popular place even before it was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. Always crowded, always makes you glad you're there. Language and accents can be a problem, but the food makes it worth it.

Visited August 2013
Lake City, Florida
“Great Casual Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I had seen this restaurant on Diners, Dives and Drive inns. There are 4 Taco Buses in the area and I ate at the one on Hillsborough Ave just off I-275. I ordered the burrito with carnitas meat and a chicken and pork tamale. The food was made to order and served quickly. I wasn't disappointed, all three items were great. All of the food I had and what I saw on others plates seemed to be very authentic. I want to go back and try something different.

• Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Taco Snob Loves This Joint”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you think this is a date place you are sadly mistaken. Nothing fancy about the décor. But if you are looking for perhaps the best taco you will ever have, this is the place. Super fresh. Incredibly unique flavors. Friendly staff. I really do not know what else to say. We try to stop at Diners Drive Ins and Dives locations when we are travelling for sports. This got great reviews. Tried it. Loved it. Drive back from Fort Myers just to have more. Whenever I am in Tampa this is a must. Just perfection and the place is immaculate.

Visited May 2013

Been to Taco Bus? Share your experiences!