“Delicious Varieties!”

Joe and Son's Olive Oils
Ranked #6 of 63 Shopping in Tampa
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was down in Tampa visiting a girlfriend from college when she took me to Joe & Son's. At first I was overwhelmed by all the olive oils but the owners Andrea & Chris were super sweet and gave us a tutorial on their store and were patient with our request to taste basically all the flavors! I walked away with about 3 oils and 2 vinegars and so many new & quick recipe ideas. Not only am I a huge fan of Joe & Sons but also will order the oils for holiday & house warming gifts! Thanks again guys!

4  Thank Deb H

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was recently in town to cover the convention and a friend from Tampa told me to check this place out for early Christmas gifts. I know no idea that Olive Oils came in this many varieties! Or for that matter how they can be used as a substitute for many daily cooking and seasoning items (which the helpful owner explained in detail). It's great to try a sample on a piece of free artisan bread! Also, this place is immaculate. I purchased 12 bottles when all was said and done (6 for myself because I couldn't effectively narrow down which were the very best). I would highly recommend Joe and Sons!

3  Thank Russreign
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I'm always hesitant to try something new and walking into this business made me cautious. This olive oil and vinegar store boasts of having over 50 different infused flavors of oils and vinegars and they are telling the truth. The problem was in not knowing what to do with them.

I shouldn't have worried because the employees were knowledgeable and very helpful with selections. I was able to discuss food preferences and my cooking skill level with them and found wonderful recipes that appealed to me and I purchased the oils and vinegars needed to cook them.

But, I'm getting ahead of myself here. One of the best things about this store is that they encourage you to try the oils and vinegars before buying. Can you believe that? AND, they have some tasty tidbits prepared with their oils and vinegars for customers to taste.

The huge selection of products , the customer service, the recipes all add up, IMHO,to a wonderful store to patronize.

Also, this is a family owned and run store with a great history and tradition going back to the 1930's.
I went in for a quick shopping stop and ended up staying for nearly an hour because we were all talking like old friends.

What a neat store with a friendly feel to it. Drop in and visit. You'll walk in as a likely customer and walk out having made new friends. I know I did.

2  Thank 2Stacked