Electric Glide Tours
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome experience!

Who knew Segways would be this much fun? I have to say the overall experience exceeded my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tourist822762
Awesome tour!

My sister and I took our 71 yo mom for this tour yesterday. We were a little apprehensive about her... read more

Reviewed December 29, 2018
itwasjustme
St. Thomas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tampa
from $29.99
from $65.05
from $69.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews ybor city awesome tour great sense of humor any age the tampa bay area awesome experience russell segway history fun
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

I would do this again and again, so much fun and the park tour is very interesting. This was my second time on segways and Russ and Kristy were a big help training me both times.I felt very comfortable which made it very easy.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Just like the Ybor City tour, I had a wonderful time on this one. Great scenery, learned new things about my new home with great people who enjoy what they are doing.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Our CA visitors loved, loved, loved Electric Glide Tours! Our adventure was energizing, informative and SAFE. Russell's pre-ride safety clinic helped everyone feel confident and relaxed so we could enjoy our tour. Even though we've been Tampa residents for over thirty years, we were surprised to learn new details about our city. Our visitors, burned out on typical FL attractions, were excited to experience this real life, hands-on, outdoor activity. They are coming back next year, Russ, so save us a date.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Russ was thorough in training us on riding the Segway. Interesting tour sites and informative descriptions. Would definitely book another tour when in Florida.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed September 27, 2014

Russell took my wife and me on a personal tour as we were the only two of the hour. His jokes and comments on Ybor were fun and enlightening. I here for surgery on Monday so this was a great event while I had two arms to work with. Almost as much fun as white water rafting!

:) Seriously, we quickly learned how to operate the Segways, marvelous critters. I had trouble stopping at first until I pulled back and yelled, "whoa" to it. After a few minutes it was second nature.

We'd seen cops and Disney people on Segways and always thought it looked like fun. Truly it is and Ybor with its history, buildings and people was a wonderful site for a Segway tour.

Don't worry about your camera, Russell took all of the photos of us both in motion and at historic sites.

Date of experience: September 2014