“All Segway tours should be run this well”

Electric Glide Tours
Ranked #19 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All tours are by appointment only. Every tour, large or small feels like a personal experience. There is no office to find. We meet in a public park and begin training and tour from there. We specialize in human being Segway Experiences. We've trained humans of all shapes, sizes and ages. We prefer to train the individual and let their physical ability guide them through the process. Individuals previously thought inable to ride a Segway have found great success (and fun) riding with us. We specialize in people with physical challenges. Some of the individuals we've training have challenges such as: Autism, Downs Syndrome, Prosthesis & Short Stature (Dwarfism) We offer xceptional Segway tours for exceptional people! Offering Private/Specialized events and on-location tour experiences. Ybor City & Hillsborough River State Park - Historical Segway Tours - Segway Sight Seeing Tours - Segway Cigar Tour of Ybor City - Small & Large Groups Welcome Segway tour companies are not all created equal. Come see what makes us different. Segway tours by Electric Glide Tours: "The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!"
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We chose this company based on user reviews and were very happy we did. Compared to two tours we have been on in other cities, this was by far the best, especially for first-timers. The owner is very personable, a great instructor, and loves sharing information about Ybor City and Tampa. He also took photos of our group in front of many points of interest to email to us as well as short "action" videos of us riding the Segways. And the Segways are the newest models in immaculate condition. Try it...Segway tours are a wonderful way to tour a new city, and you'll have a great time on this one!

1  Thank Lisa L

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recently took the tour with my wife. Neither one of us had ever been on a Segway and my wife was a bit apprehensive. Russell was a great instructor and an even better tour guide. We completely enjoyed the tour and the Segways.

Russell H, Owner at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking our tour. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've gone on this tour two times with different family members. Russell clearly loves his job, and people. Can't go wrong!

Russell H, Manager at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you again! Let's get another big group together!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I recently received a gift from our two sons...A Segway tour of Ybor City with Electric Glide Tours followed by a wine and cheese tasting. It was fantastic! The Segways are blast to ride and Russell is a knowledgeable and personable guide. After 15 minutes I felt like we were old friends. While on the tour Russell informed us of a new cigar tour of Ybor that he has added to the menu. I will be back with friends for that tour very soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was our first experience with a Segway and we had a blast. My aunt and uncle had done this before for a different town and invited us to come along, we are sure glad we did! The segways are easy to learn how to ride. I was hesitant at first, but Russell did a great job boosting my confidence and training all of us that the hesitation was gone in 5 minutes flat. I grew up in Tampa and love learning about our town; Russell did a great job with the histories of Ybor and different buildings. We are looking forward to doing this again. To make the Ybor experience complete, have lunch or dinner at the Colombia.

1  Thank DKJ125

Been to Electric Glide Tours? Share your experiences!