“Make This Part of Your Plans”

Electric Glide Tours
Ranked #16 of 80 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Exceptional Segway tours for exceptional people! Offering Private/Specialized events and on-location tour experiences. Ybor City & Hillsborough River State Park - Historical Segway Tours - Segway Sight Seeing Tours - Segway Cigar Tour of Ybor City - Small & Large Groups Welcome Segway tour companies are not all created equal. Come see what makes us different. Segway tours by Electric Glide Tours: "The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!"
Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Make This Part of Your Plans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was recently in Tampa and took the trolley to YBOR city (stop #2).
I took the Electric Glide history tour of YBOR city and had a great time.

I had never been on a Segway before and It was easy to learn how to ride.
The tour starts with a short class that teaches you everything you need to know in order to ride safely.
The tour was much more extensive than I thought it would be and my guide was extremely knowledgeable about the area.
I wish my son had been along. It was a great way to have fun, learn a little history, and see all of the great places to eat and hang out in YBOR city.

I will definitely go back and I will take Segway tours in other areas.

Daniel Hughes, Springfield, Illinois

Visited October 2012

Tampa
“FUN, FUN,FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

What a great way to experience Ybor! The Segway was a quick and FUN way to get around this historic part of town – where valuable sites and fascinating history are around every corner. Although I didn’t realize that before I took the tour. I am a Tampa local and have frequented Ybor often; ignorant to the history that surrounded me. After this experience I have developed a greater appreciation for this very culturally rich and diverse niche in the heart of Tampa. The tour guide was knowledgeable and shared that while making the tour a fun, fun, fun filled time! I really enjoyed cruising around town on the Segway. If you are ever in Tampa this is a must do!!

Utah
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Awesome Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had never ridden a Segway before...the instruction was great and it's much easier than I thought it would be. Russ was a great tour guide and we had a blast riding through Ybor. We will definitely do this again!

Visited August 2012
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My friend from South Africa and I engaged this tour for a few hours one weekday afternoon. I was pleased at the sites we saw and the knowledgeable tour guide. My friend thought this was one of the highlights of her 7 week tour. Don't miss this if you are in Ybor City!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“We had a wonderful time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We drove one hour from NW Pasco County for our first visit to Ybor City. Used their free valet parking--very easy and convenient. Met another nice couple who went on the tour with us. Three of us had never been on a Segway. Russell gave us a 10 minute course and we were fine. 15 minutes later we were pros. He also stopped at various settings and took pictures for us with our cell phones. The tour provided an interesting up-close history of Ybor City. At the end we all raved about the fun Segway ride and our friendly, interesting guide--Russell. They give you a bottle of water, but it's up to you to wear comfortable shoes--very important. The tour took about 2 hours from walk up to walk away. We had a nice lunch at the Tampa Bay Brewing Company adjacent to Electric Glide Tours.

Visited September 2012

Been to Electric Glide Tours? Share your experiences!