“I've never seen Ybor like this”

Electric Glide Tours
Ranked #17 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All tours are by appointment only. Every tour, large or small feels like a personal experience. There is no office to find. We meet in a public park and begin training and tour from there. We specialize in human being Segway Experiences. We've trained humans of all shapes, sizes and ages. We prefer to train the individual and let their physical ability guide them through the process. Individuals previously thought inable to ride a Segway have found great success (and fun) riding with us. We specialize in people with physical challenges. Some of the individuals we've training have challenges such as: Autism, Downs Syndrome, Prosthesis & Short Stature (Dwarfism) We offer xceptional Segway tours for exceptional people! Offering Private/Specialized events and on-location tour experiences. Ybor City & Hillsborough River State Park - Historical Segway Tours - Segway Sight Seeing Tours - Segway Cigar Tour of Ybor City - Small & Large Groups Welcome Segway tour companies are not all created equal. Come see what makes us different. Segway tours by Electric Glide Tours: "The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!"
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I wanted to get my mom on a segway just for a good laugh. Turns out she's really good at it and loved every minute of it. We toured Ybor city and learned so much from Russ that I never knew existed right in our backyard. I've lived in the area for 8 years, and have never seen this side of Ybor or knew about the history. We will definitely do this again!!! Best time I've had with my husband and parents in a LONG time:)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Got stood up by another tampa company and called Electric Glide Tours, (EGT). He fit us in and we had a great time. We chose a 50/50 tour. Half ride and half history. This was my second time but first with this company. Segways are like Disney, you think it costs alot and at the end of the day you say, that was totally worth it. If you are in Tampa and want to have a blast, try ( EGT) R.H. from Plant City.

flsegwayguy, Guest Relations Manager at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thanks Rex! So glad you had a great time! Come back and join us for a Cigar Tour, Wine Tour or our soon-to-be-famous Bayshore Experience! We like fun people, so you're welcome back any time!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came with my wife and her parents, and we had a blast. The tour guide Russ was amazing. He really brought the history of Ybor City to life. My mother-n-law was nervous about riding, but we couldn't get her off in the end. Segways are a great way to see Ybor!

flsegwayguy, Manager at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you! It was great fun taking you and your family in Ybor City. Great families are always great fun!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I really thought I would end up on " you tube" falling off a Segway,surprise it was so easy to do.My husband and I toured Ybor with our guide Russ and had the greatest time. I'am a hairstylist and have been telling all my clients they must try this.We can't wait to go again!

Thank you so much, Patricia! It was our pleasure to take you on a tour. Come back anytime!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

a trip I recommend everyone. We had a terrific tour with our guide Russell. He was professional, helpful and thoughtful. Segways are cool, and everyone should try it. if you haven´t tried it before, I recommend this guided tour with Russell, because he takes the time to let you stay safe on a segway before heading out on tour. Russell knows the city well. Tampa experience the segway way :)

flsegwayguy, Public Relations Manager at Electric Glide Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thank you Michael. It was a great pleasure to take you on tour. Also, very happy you felt safe. Safety and fun are our two main goals (and in that order) so we're pleased that you not only had a nice time, but felt safe.

Been to Electric Glide Tours? Share your experiences!