“Can you say Yum?”

Ranked #1,127 of 2,398 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Known for serving the freshest Tex-Mex food and world famous Smack My A** & Call Me Sally! hot sauce.
Tampa, Florida
“Can you say Yum?”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The best and I mean the best chimichanga's ever. Sorry if I spelled that wrong. Try the steak chimichanga with steak and wet with queso. The staff is always fast and friendly. The tacos are huge and if you like hot sauce you have many sauces to chose from. The atmosphere is great and I love the look of the place.

• Visited August 2013

Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Not my favorite Tijuana Flats”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I generally LOVE Tijuana Flats, but this was not the best of the bunch! It was a little on the dirty side, the tables were a little nasty and the menus were sticky (yuck)....the service was mediocre and when I asked for extra chips, the girl seemed put out! I would definitely NOT go back to this TF, but I still LOVE the chain!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your review @cradtypunkrockmom. We are sorry to hear of your recent dining situation. Please send us an email at facebook@tijuanaflats.com with the details, your contact information and the location and we will see how we can help!
Tampa, Florida, United States
“fast & fresh”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

fresh fast mexican food at good prices. good for lunch or dinner. large selection of hot & mild sauces. I think they have beer there although not a full bar. You seat yourself but the waitress brings your food out and will give you refills on your beverage. all staff have been pleasant and the place is clean with plenty of parking.

Visited November 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
@Monimonitampabay - Thanks for your review. You're absolutely right, we have several beers on draft and in bottles at all our locations in addition to wine. Some location have sangria and margaritas.
Tampa, Florida
“good tacos”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just good fresh food, nothing fancy which for lunch is great. I love the hot sauce bar. Quick and priced right.

Visited March 2012
TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for the good review @Paradt! We're glad you enjoyed our food! Come back soon!
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Limited menu but it is good food. The chips are not the freshest but awful. Great choice of sauces. Lunch time is very busy and quite loud. Service is good.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thanks for the review @Brackjr! We really appreciate it! Come back soon!

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!