“Great food!”

Rise Kitchen & Bakery
Ranked #142 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Rise Kitchen & Bakery is the ultimate delight for the palette with 10 hearth ovens baking specialty artisan breads, fresh soups, inventive salads and a variety sandwiches. All items are prepared with the freshest ingredients in an open view kitchen, which allows guests to indulge in the fresh baked bread aroma. Have a sweet tooth? Swing by the bakery where you will have over 40 sweet treats made from scratch to choose from. Oh and Rise also received the 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The best sandwiches and soup. Lots of food for the money. The restaurant is very casual and all service employees are extremely nice. My favorite place to eat in the casino.

fernando d, Manager at Rise Kitchen & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thanks for your great review!! See you soon.
Hope to see you soon.
Take care,

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We ate here twice in one day since the other casino restaurants were so busy. Food was ok, the first visit we had ordered the ruben and a roast beef sandwich. The ruben was better than the roast beef, the bread on the roast beast was dry although they proclaim to bake their own bread. I thought the bread on the ruben was actually good. The first waiter we had never checked back with us although the restaurant was pretty empty as it was after the lunch rush. He walked by us probably five or six times, never asking if the food was alright or bring us more tea. I commented to my husband at the time, that this was why wait staff get smaller tips. He did finally come by when we were finished and asked if all was ok. Too little, too late. The second time, it was busier and waitress was better but the food came out really slow. I ordered the brisket sandwich and it was so extraordinarily greasy I couldn't eat it, ended up just picking it apart to avoid the grease soaked bread and fatty meat. I wouldn't dare send it back as it took so long to arrive in the first place. I think that the restaurant could use a lot of service training and some food tweaking.

fernando d, Manager at Rise Kitchen & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Please feel free to contact me at fernando.diaz@seminolehardrock.com to discuss your experience. Thanks for your patronage.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Instead of ordering individually we decided to order several appetizers (fried green tomatoes, deviled crab bites) and a crispy flat bread pizza (the size of a dinner plate) to share. Everything was very, very good, we were pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank HappyFloridians
fernando d, Manager at Rise Kitchen & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thanks for your patronage!!! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hubby and I were at the Hard Rock and wanted to try something different other than the Hard Rock Cafe so we ate at the Rise. We ordered an appetizer which was fried mac & cheese. So good. He also ordered a brisket sandwich which he really enjoyed and I had the chick. pot pie, it was soo big and tasty! Will return next time we are in the area!

fernando d, Manager at Rise Kitchen & Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for visiting RISE Kitchen & Bakery. Hope to see you soon !!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We are long time players at Seminole, and were excited about trying Rise. Dont get me wrong, the food was very good. But the staff didnt make our experience the best. We were seated on the back wall, and found out from people next to us service was very slow. The waiter we had was actually working in two areas. He had 5 tables on the back wall, and at least 3 tables about 40 feet away- where the orders were placed in front of the kitchen. Not a fan of slow service coming from a backround in the field myself. Saving grace was system seems very good, and kitchen puts out food very fast. Disappointed with the fact that they are NOT doing breakfast though. Place seems large enough, kitchen is defitnately large enough for it..and they have to be losing money there. Same sandwich I ordered was sold in the bakery side next door, how strange. Hopefully they figure out Breakfast should work and they will bring it later. Tables are close, and atmosphere is poor...so they have to make the food work

Been to Rise Kitchen & Bakery? Share your experiences!