“Great place for Clam Bellies”
Review of Taste of Boston

Taste of Boston
Ranked #269 of 2,416 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: Located at ballast point pier
Description: Located at ballast point pier
Pensacola, Florida
“Great place for Clam Bellies”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Let me start out by saying that my family roots are from Manchester New Hampshire even though I'm a born and bread Floridian. I was visiting an aunt and cousin who were staying near Tampa and they love New England Clam Bellies so I took them to Taste of Boston, both raved how great it was and that even though the batter was a little heavier than what they are use to up north the clam were great. I found this place three years ago and make a point to eat there on each trip I make to Tampa. Not only is the food good but the ambiance is great. It is located in a city park right on Tampa Bay with a pier . There is seating inside and out on the patio over looking the water. Don't let the size of the building and its bait and tackle shop appearance deceive you. (they do have one in the same building behind the restaurant). You will enjoy the seafood.

• Visited February 2014

“Good food, great location.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This little seafood rest is a great place for a casual meal in a waterfront location. Most recently had blackened scallops—very delicious. My kids shared a basket of clam strips and fries. We love this place because its next to a park with a very fun water fountain play area and kids playground. Also besides the pier where many come to fish. Nice place for later afternoon/sunset time. Now serving breakfast on the weekends. Ice cream too!

• Visited February 2014
Brandon, Florida, United States
“Great Food, Great View”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Visited with my wife for the first time on Dec 26th 2013. The food was hot and tasty, the staff were very attentive, a desert is a must, take a walk along the pier after your meal to help walk it off, the view is wonderful.

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Good food and great view ”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

As a local , I love to ride my bike down bayshore from downtown to see the view and eat some good seafood. I wouldn't say it's the best high dollar seafood but better than average . It's small but perfect for the location. Great place to bring a family or a date or solo:)

Indianapolis, IN
“Decent food, with a view”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon. There was plenty of parking. The place was more casual and smaller than expected, but just what we were looking for. My husband got the fish/shrimp/calamari tacos, and I had the chicken Caesar salad, both were good. My husband said he probably should have went with just the fish tacos, but the other two weren't bad. The view was nice and the service was decent. It's located in a nice little park, on the water. The park has a very small water park for kids that looked fun. We would go back