“YUMMY LOBSTER ROLLS!!!!”

Lobster Haven
Ranked #257 of 2,368 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“YUMMY LOBSTER ROLLS!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I haven't had a lobster roll in years and now I don't have to go to Maine or Cape Cod to have one!!
I found this Great seafood market and restaurant on Trip Advisor.
The lobster roll comes with kettle chips and choice of homemade slaw or potato salad. Huge chunks of lobster, lettuce and mayo in a warmed lobster roll bun. The lobster is cooked perfect-very tender and easy to eat. I believe it was mainly the claw meat from the lobster!
Since it is a seafood market, there are lots of people picking up live and cooked lobster to take home. They sell all sorts of fish, mussels, clams and oysters, as well. Lobsters are from chix(1 lb.)--to--6+ lbs. in size.

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
florida
“Really good and worth the drive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was In the mood for lobster and found this restaurant in a free newspaper in Tampa. My daughter and I found it and it was easy about 20 minutes from downtown Tampa. Its looks like an off beat place in Maine but that is a good thing and if you lived in the area u could buy fresh lobster there for 6.99 per pound. So we both tried the lobster chowder for 4.99 a cup but for another 4.00 you could get extra lobster but who needed to order extra when it was filled with so much lobster and that is what I was all lobster and cream sherry sauce so good. The we ordered and appy smoked fish spread which was really good and it came with plenty of crackers. For the grand prize I had a lobster roll for 14.99 with a smear of mayo and a piece of lettuce and a hot lobster roll for the bread it was so good I thought I ate a whole lobster, it was really that good. My daughter had the lobster wrap and it looked really good too. We were so full and satisfied that we went there. You got to go it is worth every penny and the service was great also and it was like being in a place in Maine and they were just nice people. Have to go again when I need my lobster again the best place in tampa coming from the Jersey Girl!

• Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great food and fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was surprised by what I discovered here. The ambiance leaves much to be wanted, but if you are serious about looking for a good meal this is the place. The lobster roll was exactly what I had hoped for. The lobster was perfectly cooked and I enjoyed everything else I ordered. The price was very reasonable as well.

• Visited May 2013
Crystal, Minnesota
“Wonderful food at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I wanted to try a lobster place while in Tampa, and this place looked very good. We went, and were not disappointed! The lobster was done perfectly and the shrimp was too die for! I wish I had gone earlier in my trip so that I could have bought some fresh fish and cooked it in the hotel room. If/when I go back to Tampa, I will absolutely go here again!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank purplemustreign
Palm Harbor, Florida
“WoW!! Fresh Maine Lobster!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was craving lobster and went looking for Lobster Haven. I drove right by it and I wasn't speeding. I called and asked for directions, it was worth the drive. I let them know I was dining in and I did not need to see a menu, I had already checked their menu out online and I ordered lobster roll.

Lobster Haven is not a fancy shmancy restaurant but it is clean. And the staff is very friendly. I went just to check out the lobster and if I liked it, I was going back for mussels.

My lobster roll was had big pieces of lobster that was not covered up with mayo. The lobster tasted fresh and the pieces of lobster were huge. I also had a bowl of lobster bisque that was delicious. I spent $25.00 but it was worth it to me and
I am going back for the mussels!! :)

• Visited January 2013

Been to Lobster Haven? Share your experiences!