“Great service good food”
Review of Sonny’s BBQ - CLOSED

Sonny’s BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service good food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Server was great also was hostess, and cashier. Did it all with great attitude and efficiency. Food was good and price was fair. Overall a good meal and price, with great service. ***Tip: went there before a Bucs game and its walking distance from stadium. They will let you leave your car there. FREE PARKING FOR GAMES

• Visited December 2012

Grand Cayman
“The best ribs in town...”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you like BBQ ribs, look no farther, check Sonny's in Tampa, I seen two locations, Great food, excelent service for sure and the price, very low. A perfect combination.

Visited October 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent Value for Money”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

For the past several years, I have returned to this Sonny’s location every time I go spend a weekend Tampa. That is, every time that American Airlines runs a super sale for a Miami – Tampa around $50 each way with complimentary upgrade to First class…

My last visit there goes back to July 3, 2011 (I now find it more profitable to fly to Los Angeles for $300 RT rather than to Tampa for $100…) and I had a very good smoked turkey platter plus baked beans & French fries together with 2 very good garlic toasts for $7.49 (minus 10% senior discount). I added a draft domestic beer for $2.59 and I paid a total of $10 with tax, plus $1.50 tip.

Good food, good service, low price. This is what I call an OUTSTANDING VALUE FOR MONEY!

They are located almost at the intersection of Dale Mabry and Columbus and they have a free parking if you have a car. If not, bus 36, which you can take at the door of my usual Quality Inn on South Dale Mabry, will drop you there.

A couple of blocks from this great place, on Columbus (around the corner on your right), you will find a Cuban restaurant where you can have a good espresso for under $1.

1 Thank Efrin_Knight