“Favorite restrant!!!!”

Zen Bistro Grill & Sushi
Ranked #607 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I only like one kind sushi and that's zen's sushi. I prefer to go there. I love it!!! I don't think there is any problems with the sushi or really anything about Zen.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

When I first went there I never tried sushi, and I never wanted to. My mother told me to try some sushi it was extremely excellent. Even if you tried sushi and you didn't like it, if you try sushi at Zen you will love it. Thank you for reading my review on Zen you need to try it!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went with friends to the International Mall location for lunch on a Saturday and we really enjoyed the food. The restaurant has that clean, minimalist, European vibe which ties in nicely with the name of the place 'Zen'. We started with the Dynamite Mussels which were quite excellent. I had the Tuna & Lime lunch bowl which was a burst of clean and bright flavors. I really enjoyed the meal and I'm looking forward to going back soon and trying different entrees - they all looked good.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Located at the Tampa International Mall so it's conveniently located. The bento boxes are packed with food and with flavor. There are lots of options to choose from on the menu and the restaurant is structured where they seemed to put families together and non families in another section. It may not be designed that way, but it made for a better lunch environment. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank lostalongtheway
Reviewed June 18, 2013

On a recommendation we headed here on arrival in Tampa. We sat at the bar and were waited on very attentively. All the sushi was delicious as were the drinks. The capper for the meal was getting to try a few different sakes before selecting one. I'd definitely recommend a visit.