“Great flavors!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Tampa, Florida
“Great flavors!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went with friends to the International Mall location for lunch on a Saturday and we really enjoyed the food. The restaurant has that clean, minimalist, European vibe which ties in nicely with the name of the place 'Zen'. We started with the Dynamite Mussels which were quite excellent. I had the Tuna & Lime lunch bowl which was a burst of clean and bright flavors. I really enjoyed the meal and I'm looking forward to going back soon and trying different entrees - they all looked good.

• Visited July 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Good Asian Food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Located at the Tampa International Mall so it's conveniently located. The bento boxes are packed with food and with flavor. There are lots of options to choose from on the menu and the restaurant is structured where they seemed to put families together and non families in another section. It may not be designed that way, but it made for a better lunch environment. I recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank lostalongtheway
Bethesda, Maryland
“Great sushi on national sushi day.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

On a recommendation we headed here on arrival in Tampa. We sat at the bar and were waited on very attentively. All the sushi was delicious as were the drinks. The capper for the meal was getting to try a few different sakes before selecting one. I'd definitely recommend a visit.

• Visited June 2013
Hilliard
“one word..AMAZING!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I loved the sushi and drinks here, the habenero vodka drink is to die for, wish I knew how to make. Everything was very fresh, prices were a little high, but to be expected at the international mall.

Visited August 2012
Tampa
“Great Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Found this spot while shopping and we were very pleased with it. The server was quick to find us a Sunday drink menu and we were glad for it as I enjoyed $4 raspberry ginger mimosas, but they have 4 flavors to choose from. They had several innovative mixed drinks for $5.
We had tuna tataki and a steak appetizer to split for lunch and it was delicious. We ate outside and the mall had vacation music playing. It was very nice. The service was great, the food was terrific and the drinks were nice and very well-priced. I would return in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2013