Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
$429
$208
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$179
$136
$85
$72
Travelocity
1,140 results
All reviewsupscale mallpelagia trattorianeiman marcusaveda productsbay streethigh end mallgreat hotelthe cheesecake factoryclose to the airportthe club loungeroom servicerestaurants and barsself parkingbusiness conferenceminutes from the airportparking lotfitness center
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This property is ideal for thr right candidate. It located near the airport, stadium and the mall.

The hotel fits the mold of a good quality clean and modern facility. The property has decent dinning options on property and tons more within walking distance!

Staff was freindly. I was on business and my room was being paid by the host company. Unfortunately they did make a mistake and charged me for the room. They took care of it but it has taken several days for the funds to return.

Overall great experience and would recommend with confidence!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MiamiCubans23
AmyF1014, Front Desk Lead at Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

We appreciate the great review! It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Although you were here for work, being located so close to the Tampa International airport, International Plaza and Bay Street is a great bonus! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel! Thank you!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I purchased a 3 day wknd getaway through SW airlines...arrived only to find the wallet vacuumed.
Felt less than when arriving and the Valet chose to wait on the car pulling in after and behind me, guess my rented Kia didn't impress. Water in the room literally has $4.50 tag hanging on the 12 oz bottle. My CC was immediately pre authorized for $200; I was told for "incidentals". Internet access is not free either $12.50 / 24 hr. Seriously... Thieves are thick here !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
AmyF1014, Front Desk Lead at Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for the feedback! Here at the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel we strive to make each stay our up most importance. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel 813-877-9200 or email me at Amy.Fowke@renaissancehotels.com. I would love to hear from you and discuss your feedback further. Thank you, Amy Fowke.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was here for a three day conference. My hotel room was immaculate and the staff were efficient and welcoming.There's plenty to do in the evenings as the hotel is connected to an upscale mall with plenty of restaurants.The hotel was sold out yet any requests were promptly addressed.
The rates are reduced on weekends. I would consider returning for a weekend get away.

Room Tip: If you are able to obtain a key to the club lounge it is well worth it. Breakfast, snacks and evening appetizers are provided free as well and non alcoholic beverages. You may purchase wine, beer and cocktails at a reasonable price.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great response! We are delighted to hear the staff was able to assist in making your stay a great one by promptly addressing any requests you had and you were able to discover the mall and do some shopping at International Plaza. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while visiting my sister and loved it. The location was great and we went shopping since you could walk out and the mall was right there. It is a very nice mall with expensive stores and well taken care of. The kids loved the pool and the staff was nice and professional. The hotel itself was beautirul and clean we will definately come back to visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate the great response! We are pleased to hear you loved your stay with us and were able to use some of the amenities the hotel has to offer as well as doing some shopping at International Plaza. We do look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit. Thank you for choosing the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This hotel was pretty posh. The staff was very friendly and a great source for restaurant suggestions. The exercise facility was very nice. You could walk right out into the pool area if you wanted.

The hotel sits on the same property with a great mall and restaurants. I had plenty to do while my husband was away in meetings.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the great response and the compliments about the staff and hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to use some of the amenities the hotel has to offer such as the fitness center and the convenience of being attached to the International Plaza and Bay Street. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel soon!