“Excellent coffee house”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #317 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great spot to drink coffee and work. Stayed through lunch and had the cheese and broccoli soup which was outstanding. Highly recommend the hot croissants!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were looking for something lite and familiar and saw Panera. Good food from an always reliable restaurant. We had soup and salad and all were very good. The bread was very fresh.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had a breakfast business meeting at this Panera Bread. This was only my first time at a Panera Bread and I was very pleased. I had an everything breakfast steak and egg bagel and a hot coffee. The sandwich was excellent and I would get it again. After my business meeting I stayed for some additional time to work in between meetings. It was a great location for that, and I very much appreciated it. I would go back again in a heart beat.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Westshore/Kennedy location is right next to Starbucks. I love both coffee's, however the breakfast foods here are far superior. Better selection and the real thing. Tasty and well prepared. The only thing bad is the wait time? But it is worth the few minutes smelling the goodness as well.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Quick, friendly service by young smiles this fine, sunny, Sunday morning. I was in and out with two sorts of complimentary cream cheese within five minutes. Holla!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!