“The Bar Staff and Food - Excellent”
Review of Carne Chophouse

Carne Chophouse
Ranked #110 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Me and a group of friends went in there for $2 martinis - I believe until 7pm every day. The Bartenders Keith and Jay were so cute and funny and they did an exceptional job on recommending food and different martinis. - Service and Food was excellent.

Thanks Keith and Jay

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place was stumbled upon by my wife and I on a Monday night. Very few people there, but undoubtedly a great experience. Outstanding escargot to start, came out in timely fashion, followed by salads. Soon after, the steaks came out. My wife had the tenderloin, which was undercooked. They promptly took it back for about 5 minutes of additional cooking. To our surprise, to manager came over and apologized profusely and offered desert and all the after dinner drinks we desired. Some places you will not even see the manager for something like this. My sirloin was done to perfection and was outstanding. The service was as good as it gets and the food was amazing. We are about a 40 minute drive away, but will be back for sure, and will tell our friends about this place. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is a place that does exactly what it says on the box. Absolutely top notch steak, cooked to perfection, for a very reasonable price. To add to that, the service was excellent too. We initially looked at the menu outside chatting the the maitre d' before heading downtown. When we got back to Ybor (which was much livelier than downtown anyway), the maitre d' remembered us and we got a table straight away. I had the sirloin, rare; my wife had the chop steak medium-rare. Both came exactly as we like them, and the additional bonus of getting a salad and a side in the price meant we didn't feel bad about ordering a dessert to share too (an absolutely huge Baked Alaska). Three courses and bottomless cokes for the two of us came to $42, which for food this good is worth it and then some.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We use to Know this place when it was a french night club called l'olivier.
Thé restaurant is nearly thé same, less curtains and sofas, no place to dance but more or less
Thé same atmosphère. I eat a wonderful stirloin steak with an onion soup for $ 14, drink à vert good pino grigio. We are very well welcome. We will certainly eat here again next time.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is an excellent place to eat. The food is impeccable, the service is also. Wonderful experience.

Been to Carne Chophouse? Share your experiences!