Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,439 results
All reviewscouncil oakhotel and casinofresh harvestplayers clubcasino hostturn down servicegreat roomvalet parkingbusch gardensslotshardrockconcertbellman
FilterAll languages
Jacksonville, fl
Reviewed July 29, 2004

Made a reservation a month in advance, called to confirm two days prior to checking in and was told that I was confirmed with out a doubt, arrived at 5:00pm and was told they did not have room for me and sent me off to another hotel. Terrible customer service. DON'T TELL PEOPLE THEY ARE CONFIRMED IF THEY AREN'T.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 29, 2004

The Hard Rock Hotel in Tampa was by far one of the BEST places I've ever stayed at. The Hotel was beautiful, clean and everyone was friendly and accomodating. The room - 2 queens- was plenty of room for 3 of us. Maid service twice daily and anything we needed extra was promptly delivered. The pool area was fantastic with free towels, lounge chairs, tables and even covered cabanas with a ceiling fan. It was never a problem getting a cocktail from the friendly young ladies serving. Felt very safe since security checked for room keys 24/7 at the elevator entrance. We did try our luck at the Casino- and did win a little- but gave it back- but it was something fun to do when not out soaking up the sun. Very easy to get to from the Tampa Airport and not far from Ybor City or other area attractions. Will definitely return without hesitation. Thank you Hard Rock for a great 5 days!!!

• Stayed: July 2004
4  Thank cymo
punta gorda florida
Reviewed July 12, 2004

I Have been gambling there at least once a month for the past 6 months. I HAVE NEVER SPENT SO MUCH MONEY WITH NO JACKPOTS EVER AWARDED. I put in $300.00 in a jackpot party 10cent machine and got one party and no payoffs worth any big amounts whatsoever the whole time i played. I Know you arent in the business to make us happy but try to let some people win. As i talked to other patrons . They commented on the bad returns for their money also. I thought Immocollee was bad but you make them look very respectable.Lets not try to pay off the Hard Rock in one year. Lets have some winners once in a while.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, SC
Reviewed July 10, 2004

I too was skeptical after reading the bad reviews but my fiance and I had a fabulous time.
We're big Vegas people and came down from SC for three nights.

Let's get right to the casino action, since that's what most of you are interested in:

People were winning left and right. I won over $100 in slots, my fiance did the same. Jackpots went off often and I saw people win $2,500, $500 everyday.
On Wednesdays they give away $500 on the hour every hour with their raffle and a new 2004 Explorer.
On my trips to Vegas I've always found slots to be money pits and the ones at the Hard Rock are the same if not better.
The only difference is that you have to push a 'daub' button twice to coordinate with the bingo style slots.

The poker room was packed, but hey it's the hot thing right now.
I was able to play on $80 for almost three hours.

Yes you have to pay for drinks, but they do give deals such as doubles for a dollar more.

The rooms were awesome, great music and videos all day, the green room restaurant was excellent as was the pool.

The pool bar staff (waiters I mean) should be fired I agree.

We walked up and four waiters ignored us by talking amongst themselves at 1 p.m. in the afternoon.
We sat at a table for 10 minutes and they ignored us so we went inside.
The bartendar at the pool was very nice and they have good drinks there.

The hotel is also close to YBor City, a great district in Tampa for shopping and such.

All in all, I will definitely be back!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
atlanta georgia
Reviewed July 6, 2004

Beautiful hotel, great security and service. Yes it's not las vegas or biloxi but it sure is alot closer. They are still in a stage 2 gaming liscense but the pit boss said within a couple of weeks they will be competing just like the big boys. Floyds is a must even if you are not staying in the hotel. Security is strict but it needs to be!!! Will be back when it is cooler.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member