“We had an awesome stay!”

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
Ranked #39 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
“We had an awesome stay!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I really enjoyed our stay. The level of service we received from check in to check out was amazing. Every staff member made an impact on us, wish I could remember everyone's name. The only Name I remember is Margarita the receptionist that checked us out was awesome. Great Customer Service. I would strongly reccomend this property to family and friends. Rooms are very clean.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Yalaha, Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I went to Tampa Hard Rock to celebrate our anniversary and it was the best time ever. Staff was VERY friendly. Hotel and rooms were VERY clean. The only thing I was taken back by was the fact that we were gambling the drinks are a fortune. I always that that if you were gambling the drinks were free. Wonderful time!! Will go back often and soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Taylorge
Lucy S, Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We are so happy you decided to spend your Anniversary with us! Next time please see any one of your Slot Hosts to see if you are eligible for free drinks while gambling on the floor.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I am a VIP casino player and asked my host to get me a room for the night when I was finished playing. The pool was zero entry clear and beautiful. I waited to a waitress but she seemed to ignore me several times and I never got a drink.

The room had a great view from the 12 th floor. The bed was large with beautiful crystal clean sheets. The looked like they were right out of the store. The carpet was clean as well. The bathroom was nice. Not as big as a bathroom in Vegas but it was extremely clean white white white. I also asked for a late check out And there was no problem giving me a 1 pm check out since I stopped playing in the casino at 630 am lol. All in all the trip here was great.

• Stayed June 2013
We are so pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again really soon!
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. Friday Night was a blast. They had an awesome band playing on the pool deck until 10pm. I wish it would have been until later! . Sat. we had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe which was delicious and then enjoyed dinner at Council oak, pricey, but an amazing dinner!! The staff was very friendly! The room was very clean and up to date! We had a blast!!

Room Tip: Bring a jacket! The casino is freezing!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucy S, Front Office Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Awesome you had a great stay! We can't wait to have you stay again!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The entire place is appealing to the eye especially for the gamblers! I loathe to say while playing service is bad. I am a local and visit frequently every time it's the same service bad. The friendliness of workers is not to be desired I've actually seen German roaches run between the slot machines Ewww! Green room has degraded in the quality as well rooms are nice and as should be for the cost also slots are tight! I also hear others say the same. Comp's are not like Biloxi or Vegas by any means, sorry hard rock wish I could say differently! I must however speak truth.

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank RawWisdom
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here for my wife's birthday on the 18th and 19th of May 2013. Bobby at the front desk is excellent! He has suggestions and points you in the right direction to the fun in the casino. He also had great customer service and knew us by name as we walked past the front desk during our stay, The slots are not tight and tables are fair. AC is awesome in the rooms. The green room breakfast is very good and filling. The rising bakery has a very filling pot pie for two, it's supposed to be a single serving but we shared and it was enough for both of us. The Tarzan slots were paying.... cha ching!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tampa!

Room Tip: Get a higher floor if it's a romantic trip.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy belated birthday! Nice to know you share it with us! Thank you for the comments about our Front Desk Agent Bobby, he really does ROCK!
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here two nights during the week, room was spacious, quiet and nicely appointed. First room was near some noisy construction but when we called to complain, we were given a different room on the other side of the building that was perfect. Good TV, good AC, awesome bed, I hadn't heard great things about the place, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Ate in the little diner restaurant downstairs, our server was very nice (I believe his name was John...I need to be more diligent in getting these names).

Extra big thanks for the extra early check-in!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the construction.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Glad to hear you were able to check in early. We do our best to accommodate all our guests!