Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewscouncil oakhotel and casinofresh harvestplayers clubcasino hostturn down servicegreat roomvalet parkingbusch gardensslotshardrockconcertbellman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Used our free room through the players club. Wow what nice rooms. I want that bed and pillows. Rooms are just crisp and clean not gaudy. Didn't spend much time in it though got there at 4 checked in quickly hit the slots and left to go back to my room at 4 AM. Feel safe in being out alone there the place was still filled with people at 4 AM . Only complaint was the long wait to get into the Green Room to eat about 1 hour 30 minutes and there were empty tables. Four of us booked rooms one got a lovely basket of wine, candy etc while the rest of us didn't. Why one did and the other didn't unknown. Valet parking expensive as it is $9.00 plus the tip. I won't be back for at least a year so used my points to cover it while one in our group got hers comp when we checked in again unknown why one did and one didn't. The interesting thing is I was there twice before and they were only there once. We were a group of 8 checking in at the same time in the 4 rooms. I know it wasn't because I don't spend money as I have left them a nice little sum the last two times I was there. I don't drink so had no problem the charge for drinks but understand why they do charge.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for the comments, we're so happy to hear you loved the AAA Four Diamond room and hope you'll be back soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here in October 2012.

The room was clean, spacious and well equipped with a large HD Panasonic Plasma screen and Tivoli CD Player and radio.

Checking in and out was a breeze, the staff were courteous and friendly.

The Casino was great fun. I was fortunate enough to win a reasonable amount of money.

Be aware that if you play the slot machines and are lucky enough to win over $1200 in one go you will have to pay 30% Tax. This came as quite a shock. The tax goes to the USA Internal Revenue Service and is deducted from your payout at source. The gaming tax is payable throughout the US including Las Vegas.

The Casino is large and loud with a large assortment of slots and some gaming tables.

I ate in the Hard Rock Restaurant and ate a 'Legendary' burger, which was pretty average.

Worth a visit.

Tip - Join the Casinos Rewards Program and quote your Reward Card number the next time you book a room as you will get a much better room rate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mephist0pheles
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us..we appreciate your comments and thoughts and the fact that you enjoyed yourself and offered a tip to other travelers> We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

greeted like an old friend by Dawn Lueuk. always feel welcome especially love that we can take our dog frankie with us! all the people at the front desk are great, but we always feel special when dawn checks us in. the rooms are great, the food is great, especially the Rock and Raw sushi joint! their food is to die for, best chinese food!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GeorgeLanokaHarbor
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I took 2 of my guy friends to HardRock to celebrate. We bought 2 rounds of drinks, and one for a lady we met at the bar who was gambling with her husband, they were also from NY. Then we went on to play slots with our $20 coupons that we got from a hotel advertisement. We signed up as members. My one friend, Tedd, threw $100 on his card and started playing. By the time I figured out how the dang machine worked, it had taken all of my money on my card, and I hadn't even gambled~ And I've played slots with a professional gambler in Vegas. My other friend played out his $20, it was in 2 minutes. No biggie, it was a bonus. He and I proceeded to the blackjack table. We are both novices at the game, but I, no novice to a party. I lit it up when we sat down. The other 3 guys that were already playing were more that happy to give pointers on the plays. One guy was going to leave, but stayed after I sat down. (he quickly left after we left the table later) I only placed $40, and my friend another $20. We are novices afterall, still learning. We then ordered drinks, as I do at any casino in the USA. By then, I had the table to a new level, helping the other players to win, a new trick I had learned. The dealer was cool, she was very kind and helpful. I even got to spin a Vanna White for more wins! The waitress passed by and asked us for a drink order. We still had ours, but ordered 2 more. When she came back, she charged us for our drinks. WHAT??? Only Casino that I've ever been charged drinks at a table where I was playing. I consider myself a novice, but definitely not my first rodeo cowboys! We left the table. Off to find our friend, who was buying more drinks and spending more money on slots. The drinks are affordable, it's not the point. the point is, if I brought people, who are spending money, and I'm spending money, why was I treated poorly?????? I actually have brought more people out to the casino, and that should be rewarded, not scammed. Haven't been back since. Way to scumbag a good nite Hard Rock.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Brigette H

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience. While we respect other gaming destinations and the business decisions they make, We are a commuter casino, most of our guests drive here and do not stay here. Unlike other destinations, there are not other areas closeby to walk, therefore we partnered with our local law enforcement offices to ensure safety first in regards to our alcohol policy. We are recipients of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Responsible Alchohol Vendor Award for our efforts and are proud of this recognition.Thank you for understanding.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had a fantastic stay. Although smoking was allowed in the resort, our non-smoking floor and room were perfectly fine. Awesome room, heavenly bed, great shower and water pressure. Modern and well-appointed room. We had so much fun just spending one night at the Hard Rock. Food was good and hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. We stayed mid-week but had so much fun, it felt like a weekend night out. We will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Sounds like you had a rockin good time, which is exactly what we love to hear. Our AAA Four Diamond rooms are luxuriously appointed and deserve their long standing reputation for one of the best hotels around. We're so happy you loved your stay and can't wait to have you back.