Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
  • Breakfast included
$549
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparking lotroom was cleanbusch gardenscontinental breakfastwaffle makerbush gardensstay there againflat screen tvpleasant stayfront desk staffthe breakfast areaoatmealgreat place to stayair conditionerconvenient locationtampa areaihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2011

We spent 4 nights at this hotel, have stayed there in the past and will continue to stay there in the future. Location is great for our needs, plenty of restaurants close by including I-Hop right on the property. Our room has always been clean and the amenities are super. Staff is friendly and helpful when needed. Did have a small problem with the safe, hopefully the next stay will have a working one. Having a microwave and refrigerator in the room is also very nice. Coffee maker and hair dryer also there. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

It is heartening to know that Ramada Inn, Tampa is your Hotel of choice in Tampa area. We will certainly make sure, you never encounter a difficulty about the safe. In fact, we have put the laminated sticker on the safe requesting the departing guest to leave the safe unlocked for the next guest. Your review has certainly proved a shot in the arm because many guests who read the review will be staying with us over a period of time. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

We were travelling to Tampa to visit Busch Gardens and to be honest, for the price I had low expectations but only wanted a bed for a couple of nights. It turned out to be a great place with very friendly staff, free high speed internet and included breakfast which is way better than the included breakfast you get in European discount hotels. There was an IHOP next door which I normally love, but the included breakfast was so good we didn't get to vist it!

There is a small pool but as it was the coldest December for 20 years, we didn't use it, but the internet was both fast and reliable, and its location was perfect as it was only about 5mins from Busch gardens.

I'd certainly reccommend it to anyone staying in the Tampa area!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Your feed back is great & we certainly want you to come back now through October to stay with us & enjoy the pool also. All my colleagues at the Hotel join me to thank you for the feed back. We want to be the Hotel of your choice in Tampa area.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

Great room...very clean. It is a 5 star hotel for a 2 star hotel budget. The bed was absolutely comfortable. The room was very clean--you could smell how clean it was. The area was safe and the hotel was easy to find off the highway. We enjoyed our stay there and WILL BE BACK time and time again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Your feed back is very encouraging to all of my colleagues who put in hard work to make it worthy of comments like this. We are always working on measures to make the room more comfortable to the guests. All my colleagues are also geared up to achieve the same. Carpet in40 rooms on the second floor, more serta beds for 35-40 rooms & few other improvements are on the cards. We are continually working to be with in the first 10 Hotels of the 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay area. I know it wasn't an easy trip to be there & certasinly not going to be easy to stay there unless we continue to get encouragement from guests like you in form of review & repeat business. That will reinforce our confidence in our efforts.

Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, service, and value I was able to get from the Ramada Inn. It has now become my place of choice for future stays.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
You conveyed every thing any Hotel personnel, would long for in a review. My colleagues were delighted to read your comments and join me to thank you for the feed back. We will continue our efforts to remain the Hotel of your choice for long time to come.

Reviewed December 12, 2010

Quiet location but easy access Tampa attractions - I can recommend Lettuce Lake Park which is only 5 mins away.
Room large & comfortable. No problems with cleanliness.
Good breakfast - cereal, oatmeal, fruit juice, bagels, muffins, waffles.
Front desk staff v friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple