WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #41 of 161 Hotels in Tampa
PENSACOLA
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

The Ramada Inn is not a hotel, but that is not a bad thing. They have a good breakfast for travelers, free wifi, and a pool, but if you want to pay for breakfast you can walk through the parking lot to the IHOP. The Ramada is close to the highway and close to USF. I stayed in a hotel near the Ramada the month before and, for the price, I will return to the Ramada.

Room Tip: There are no elevators. The rooms on the opposite side of the IHOP are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank WILSON K
Allan K, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Satisfied Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to read that your stay was very satisfying. I understand that you have a variety of choices in hotels and glad you picked our facility. The entire staff strives to provide Excellent Customer Service and maintain the Highest Level of Quality possible to all guests.

We all hope to see you again at this location in the near future.

Allan Keller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The fitness center needs to be updated and the washer dryer also. The beds are really comfortable and the staff is very nice and helpful. The atmosphere was quiet and convenient because it was near plenty of restaurants and stores. My stay there was enjoyed and I recommend it but needed to be remodeled a bit.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Allan K, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad to read that your stay was very satisfactory. We have been doing renovations to the hotel and started with the rooms and exterior. Hopefully soon we will be updating our fitness center and better maintenance of our washer and dryer facility.

We do our very best to strive on Excellent Customer Service while maintaining the Highest Level of Quality to all Guests.

I hope to see you again in the near future.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

I had a wonderful stay and would definitely recommend this place to others. My room was clean and very well maintained. The staff was excellent and very helpful- especially Archie (who worked mornings) and Sarah (who worked evenings). Any time I had a question or concern they did their absolute best to help me. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I stayed for a full week while on vacation and had a great time.

Room Tip: We had a room in the back away from the pool which made for a fairly quiet and peaceful stay.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Allan K, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Valued Gueset:

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that your stay was Excellent and mentioned both of my Desk Clerks Archie and Sarah. I did show them the review and they were both pleased and wanted me to thank you for recognizing them. Archie has been with us for 5 years and Sarah just a couple of months. Both exemplifies the Customer Service that all hotels should have. I am proud to have them along with the other clerks who are just as efficient.

The entire staff hopes that you return to our hotel when you are in the area and possibly refer to others.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We are a professional photography company that travels often for youth sporting events. Many times I travel with as many as 12 different staff members and its often hard to find a place that suites everyone's needs. We work long hours and the only thing my team wants after a long day of an event is a clean room and a comfy bed! My entire staff was very happy with your customer service and the cleanliness of everyone's rooms and I was very pleased with the price of the room! We often travel to the Tampa area and will book here again. As a matter of fact we are revisiting the area in September and just booked our reservation!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Dawn W
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to read that your stay was Excellent, The entire staff is Extremely Customer Oriented and we do Our Very Best to Maintain the Highest Level of Quality possible. Customer Service and Quality are Extremely important for a successful organization.

I am glad that you will be returning in September and looking forward to meeting you personally.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been traveling with my husband in his 18-wheeler. During our 2 weeks on the road we had stayed in a couple of motel/hotels. By far this Ramada Inn was great!!! Very clean! Staff was amazing and super friendly! By far on a scale from 1-10 I would score them a 9.5. I don't generally travel, but when I do, do we usually stay at motels/hotels, we usually stay with family. Thank you Ramada Staff for a fabulous stay!

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us at the Ramada Hotel-Temple Terrace. The entire staff and I are pleased to read that your stay was Excellent. We do our Very Best to Provide Excellent Customer Service and at the same time Provide the Highest Level of Quality to all of our Guests.

If you are ever back in the The Tampa area we looking forward to seeing you again.