“Dried white stuff on the floor? Corp rate? ”

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #39 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We'll start with the lack of personality from the "new" desk help who was being observed by management. I mentioned that my company has a corporate rate, and she proceeded to ignore my statement with no explanation. I asked for a king size bed, but there "weren't any available". It was Friday, I was tired, I took the double room.

After a nap, I wandered around and looked in the rooms with open curtains and counted 4 kings. The same rooms were unoccupied at 7am.

Now to the room itself: beds were firm and well made, the table and chairs were... functional; the tv worked; the shower head was weird but the pressure was great; the crusty, dried, off-white substance on the carpet by the bed... not so great. The room had a peculiar odor, a mix of cleaning supplies and something damp - it might have been the mildew forming on the shower curtain.

(Yeah, white crusty stuff on the carpet... kinda made me want to puke)

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Guest:

I apologize for the issues regarding your recent visit at the Ramada Temple Terrace. As General Manager I take full responsibility of all issues. We did have a new person in Training during your stay who was being trained by another Associate. I do apologize for the issues with the carpeting and all issues will be addressed with the Entire Team. We believe in the Highest Customer Satisfaction as well as Quality. I can assure you these issues will be addressed.

At your convenience please call me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com to discuss in detail and would hope you give us another chance and return to our location.

Regards

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Clean and convenient, but a little rusty, in the bathroom. Needed more electrical outlets. Nice breakfast, could we have boiled eggs? We could have used a twin roll-away.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. The entire Staff is pleased that your experience at our location was Very Satisfying.
The entire Team does its Very Best to Maintain the Highest Level of Service and Quality.

If you are back in the Tampa area in the near future we look forward to seeing you at that time.

Any comments or suggestions you may have for better improvements pleas contact me directly at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com.

Ramada Inn Temple Terrace

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Everything was good except the odor, the room smelled of heavy cleaning solution covering up a urine smell.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Tampa Visit,

Thank you for completing a review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay in the Tampa area. I understand you had many choices of hotels to stay at but honored that you chose Ramada Temple Terrace.

We are pleased that your stay was excellent and would like to see you again when you return to the Tampa area.

The entire Team strives to provide the Highest Level of Quality and Service. If you have any comments or suggestions for us to improve our hotel please contact me directly at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I loved staying here. The rooms were roomy, the beds comfortable and firm enough for us, it was conveniently located to the Lowery Park Zoo. When we got into the room, it had a strong smell of some kind--not musty, but it seemed very humid. However, the air conditioner was not operating at a very cool temp. Once we turned it down, and it got colder, the smell disappeared.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was pretty good--5 different cold cereals--4 Kellogg's and one General Mills--but most were sugary and geared for kids, except for Raisin Bran and Special K. There was a Belgian waffle machine, plus fruits and white bread and white bagels, with various spreads. There was also instant oatmeal. Overall, it was mostly carbohydrates. I wish they had added hard-boiled eggs. I am not diabetic, but what would a diabetic eat here, that wouldn't cause their blood sugar to skyrocket? They would have a problem.

If we were ever in this area again, we would stay here in a heartbeat. We liked it better than the Bayfront HIlton Hotel in St. Petersburg!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest:

The entire Staff is very please to read that you had an Outstanding Experience at our hotel during your recent stay with us. We do our Very Best to Maintain the Highest Level of Service and Quality. As General Manager, I thank you for completing the review on Tripadivisor.

We hope that you return to our location in the near future.

If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can further improve our hotel please contact me directly at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013