“3 night stay”

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #41 of 163 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The hotel was really clean and maintained. There is an IHOP in the same parking lot, but they serve a continental type breakfast.
Pro's:
Very Clean, a green hotel, nice location, friendly staff
Con's.
Price, rooms seemed small

We were in Tampa to visit so we really did not spend to much time in the hotel.

Room Tip: I was in the room next to the pool. It had a good location.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Upon entering the room we were greeted with a really strong odor of cleaner or disinfenctant or something. That is the single negative thing I can say. Everything else is above average.

I like that is both close to the highway, so no hunting around after a long day of driving, and just far enough away from the area's main attraction, Busch Gardens, that it's quiet. I very briefly heard one bit of noise from some other room, but other than that it was whisper quiet.

I really like that the complimentary breakfast runs from 6a - 10a to accommodate both the early birds and the late risers. There's are at least a couple to-door pizza delivery options available. Just search the room for their coupon sheets. Finally, there's an IHOP right next door.

The outdoor pool is kid friendly at 5 feet maximum depth.

Our standard double room was good size. Plenty of space to spread out all our gear. Plenty of outlets for recharging everyone's tech gear. We we're given the choice of ground or 2nd floor and near or away from the pool. Ground near the pool worked for us.

Free WiFi is not super fast, but good enough for me to do the 10 minutes worth of work I needed to do. I didn't try, but it could probably handle NetFlix or a YouTube or video.

Overall, probably the best value within 5 miles of Busch Gardens, especially if travelling with younger children. During checkout, the clerk let me know that next time I should check their direct rates because they can typically beat any other online rates.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family