“The hotel staff is nice, helpful when I need something. I...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #41 of 161 Hotels in Tampa
Saint Cloud
“The hotel staff is nice, helpful when I need something. I...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel staff is nice, helpful when I need something. I think the price for one night is a little high, but that's my only complaint so far.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs over a period of time. We appreciate your repeat business & that do reflect in the room rate. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your business as also the review. We look forward to your continued business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a hotel that was picked for out of town wedding party. The newest thing in the room was the TV. The rest was old like 1980's old. The people were nice and let us check in early, and for that I give them credit. The breakfast was lousy but I guess you get what you pay for now a days. We were there for two nights and they never cleaned our room. We had to ask for towels when we saw the people cleaning the empty rooms. The rooms we got were for 71.95 which we were told were 25% off the regular price. I found the rooms on line for 74.95, in my math that is not 25% off.

Room Tip: Fine another place to stay.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your group's lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I live in Orlando and we had family visiting from Canada so we decided to head to Tampa for a change of scenery. We always enjoy our stays at various Ramada Inns nationwide and decided this place would be ideal for our weekend. The staff was more than helpful and accommodating and the rooms were very clean. The personal highlight of the trip for me was the pillows and bedding. It was probably the best sleep I have had in weeks! The pillows and the bed it self were very comfortable. I actually spoke to someone at the front desk about the bedding and she went above and beyond to give me more information! You do indeed get a good value at the Ramada Inn and it is very centrally located! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs with your family from Canada. I am very happy that you commended on my colleagues. They do a great job of providing a best experience to most guests they interact with. I am really blessed with a team that enjoy making every guest comfortable. This entire team is my sales force. Most of my guests have been generous in their reviews & that results in more newer guest to the property. Once again thank you for your business as also the generous review.
Roma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Ramada Inn in Tampa is definitely just a motel, but everything work smoothly.
Parking is free, and breakfast is just enough but ok.
There is a IHOP within 100 yards, if you feel like a hearty breakfast.
The hotel is conveniently located close to the I-75, so you are close to any place.
St pete's Beach is 45 minutes driving, St. Petersburg slightly more than 30 minutes, and Ybor City and downtown Tampa just 10 minutes away
Very inexpensive, good value for money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the review. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.
PORT RICHEY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Another awesome stay at my favorite tampa hotel! I love my buddy at the front desk, and the manager always stops to say hello. I get to my room and it clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. I relax by the pool and enjoy my stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs over a period of time. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Your front desk buddy was delighted to see your review about him as also the Hotel. I am really blessed with all my colleagues as also most of my guests who take pains to post their generous reviews which keeps us motivated to continue to do our best. We love your business and thank you patronizing us for your stays in Tampa.
Northampton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel (motel) was excellent value with courteous, friendly staff.

The rooms were typical motel rooms and were clean, modern and well maintained with flat screen TV.

Breakfast was included and got the day off to a good start. Wifi was only available in reception.

Apart from an IHOP on site, you would need to drive to a restaurant or bar.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the review. I am blessed with a team of colleagues wherein each one is determined to make sure every guest had a good stay. Generous reviews from most guests proves a shot in the arm & keeps us going with more enthusiasm to carry out our mission. Once again, thank you for your business as also the review & we look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us with family & friends.