“The old ones stay old”

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #37 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a hotel that was picked for out of town wedding party. The newest thing in the room was the TV. The rest was old like 1980's old. The people were nice and let us check in early, and for that I give them credit. The breakfast was lousy but I guess you get what you pay for now a days. We were there for two nights and they never cleaned our room. We had to ask for towels when we saw the people cleaning the empty rooms. The rooms we got were for 71.95 which we were told were 25% off the regular price. I found the rooms on line for 74.95, in my math that is not 25% off.

Room Tip: Fine another place to stay.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your group's lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I live in Orlando and we had family visiting from Canada so we decided to head to Tampa for a change of scenery. We always enjoy our stays at various Ramada Inns nationwide and decided this place would be ideal for our weekend. The staff was more than helpful and accommodating and the rooms were very clean. The personal highlight of the trip for me was the pillows and bedding. It was probably the best sleep I have had in weeks! The pillows and the bed it self were very comfortable. I actually spoke to someone at the front desk about the bedding and she went above and beyond to give me more information! You do indeed get a good value at the Ramada Inn and it is very centrally located! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs with your family from Canada. I am very happy that you commended on my colleagues. They do a great job of providing a best experience to most guests they interact with. I am really blessed with a team that enjoy making every guest comfortable. This entire team is my sales force. Most of my guests have been generous in their reviews & that results in more newer guest to the property. Once again thank you for your business as also the generous review.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Ramada Inn in Tampa is definitely just a motel, but everything work smoothly.
Parking is free, and breakfast is just enough but ok.
There is a IHOP within 100 yards, if you feel like a hearty breakfast.
The hotel is conveniently located close to the I-75, so you are close to any place.
St pete's Beach is 45 minutes driving, St. Petersburg slightly more than 30 minutes, and Ybor City and downtown Tampa just 10 minutes away
Very inexpensive, good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the review. We look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Another awesome stay at my favorite tampa hotel! I love my buddy at the front desk, and the manager always stops to say hello. I get to my room and it clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. I relax by the pool and enjoy my stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs over a period of time. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Your front desk buddy was delighted to see your review about him as also the Hotel. I am really blessed with all my colleagues as also most of my guests who take pains to post their generous reviews which keeps us motivated to continue to do our best. We love your business and thank you patronizing us for your stays in Tampa.

A Wyndham traveler
Bangalore
Reviewed February 17, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel (motel) was excellent value with courteous, friendly staff.

The rooms were typical motel rooms and were clean, modern and well maintained with flat screen TV.

Breakfast was included and got the day off to a good start. Wifi was only available in reception.

Apart from an IHOP on site, you would need to drive to a restaurant or bar.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the review. I am blessed with a team of colleagues wherein each one is determined to make sure every guest had a good stay. Generous reviews from most guests proves a shot in the arm & keeps us going with more enthusiasm to carry out our mission. Once again, thank you for your business as also the review & we look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us with family & friends.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This location is finishing up a re-hab, the "new" rooms are beautiful! (I know not all rooms are done yet, they're waiting for more mattresses and TV's, but all the rooms we saw walking around were re-done and beautiful). Large LG flat-screen TV's, the bedding was lovely, everything was clean and well-maintained. LOVE the new linens, like sleeping on a cloud due to a wonderful mattress pad, if bed seems too soft for your taste that could probably be removed but we thought they were amazing. Three big fluffy pillows on each bed,the new comforters are really soft and the perfect weight, lots of towels, (think we had 4 bath, 5 hand and 4 washcloths when we arrived and there were only 2 of us). AC maintained perfect temp. for us (which is a miracle, I'm usually adjusting 20 times a day in a hotel.) Even the toiletries were really nice, their scent is "Sugared Citrus" and it was heavenly. Small bathroom but clean, beautiful marble slab floor with matching sink outside it, new adjustable spray showerheads. Room had 4cup coffee maker, microwave, fridge, blow dryer, iron & board and small digital safe. The plug strips were also helpful in these days of traveling with so many electronics, had one between beds and one by fridge/dresser. Only complaint (if I were to call it one) is the fridge was so small front to back couldn't even fit med. container w/leftovers into it (had cooler so didn't matter much to us) and only way to fit 2liter bottle was to lay it down on bottom. Nice breakfast, way beyond "continental" - muffins, danish, bagels, make-yourself Belgium waffles, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruits, coffee, juices and a nice little patio to eat outside if you want. The staff was very friendly, quick to replenish breakfast bar or address any questions or concerns (esp. Archie). The pool deck is beautiful too, grass and shrubs in the corners, really well lit at night. Didn't go in 'cause water still too chilly, but will say it was crystal clean and still nice to just sit by Hotel's off by itself except for IHOP next door so pretty peaceful, but every restaurant you could imagine is short drive up the road to the right. Really pleasant stay. Very convenient to Fair grounds, Busch Gardens or Hard Rock Casino, 10 minutes from any of them.

Room Tip: We stayed in 155, everything along that side was definitely rehabbed already
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for your very generous review. Each person at the Ramada is geared to msake sure every guest had a pleasant stay & they continue to patronize our facility every time they are in Tampa. You have described our facility at such a length bringing out all the pluses & of course Fridge size, if I had tried I would have missed something. It is indeed heartening to note that our guests give attention to detail & help us improve, where needed. I am very grateful for your review & look forward to your future visits with friends & family.