WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #42 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida
“Super clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

Nice motel, comfortable beds, nice sheets/comforter, nice reception. The rooms are a little on the small side. For the price you can't beat it. Safe area, close to USF and Busch. Better than a lot of the other area hotels.

• Stayed November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
Dear Guest.
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. In a very few lines you have very nicely summed up most qualities of our Motel. I will add just one more. I have been blessed with an excellent team which is dedicated, imaginative & hard working to make sure every guest had a comfortable stay. No wonder I have been blessed by the guests with their repeat business as also very encouraging reviews which largely motivates all of us at Ramada. Thank you once again for your business & we look forward to meet lodging needs of you, your family & friends.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

A great rate, courteous staff, clean rooms with refrigerator and micro, convenient location near University of South Florida, nice continental breakfast, free newspapers, computer available to check email. We stay here every time we're in Tampa to visit family and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: We like to stay in back where it's quieter
1 Thank Edward C
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. We are proud to be your Hotel of choice. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the feed back. All hotels being equal, determination & team effort of all my colleagues gives us an edge over our competition & my guests by their reviews & repeat business makes the same possible for all of at Ramada. THANK YOU.
West Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

The room was clean and nice. Had a mini fridge and microwave. The free breakfast includes a hot waffle maker and other general finger foods. Staff was courteous. Ihop restaurant right next door. Overall very good stay. Very close to Busch Gardens and lots of restaurants nearby.

1 Thank Suzan G
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North. Many improvements & relentless efforts from all my colleagues at the Hotel has helped me bring the Hotel to the current level of guest satisfaction, where I get feed back from the guests & believe me most of them are very encouraging & keeps us all motivated. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We will look forward to your future trips to Tampa & to us. I am sure for your friends & family Ramada Inn, Tampa North will be a first choice for the lodging.
Leicester
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

I choose to stay at the Ramada due to the high rating it got on this site, people saying it was close to Bushe Gardens and the cheap price. I really should have done a bit more research as after I booked it I noticed it was quite far out from Tampa. As we were international travellers who can’t drive this was a major problem. The motel does not provide transport to Bushe Gardens and they had to book a cab for us to get there that cost around $15 each way. To get to Tampa downtown we decided to use the buses, although cheaper it took us around an hour. We where also limited to how long we could stay out if we stay to the bus timetable. The only restaurant near it we could find is the Ihop so limited in what to eat near the hotel.

The motel it self was great and the beds where very nice quality. You get a safe in your room as well as a microwave, wifi too. They also have a place where you can do your own laundry. If you can drive then this is the place for you but if you can’t drive like myself then I really cannot recommend this place to stay to see Tampa

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lamblamlamb
Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to note that you were unable to drive, being an International Traveller. So far as Busch Gardens is concerned, you were not worse off, because the parking is around $12 to $15.00. The place is close by & if I knew, I could have volunteered to give you/your family a ride to Busch Gardens. All my collegues join me to thank you for the feed back & may be I will pass on your feed back to the Owners to consider possibility of future transportation for the 7-10 miles radius. Once again thank you for your business as also the feed back.
Tallahassee FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

This little gem of a hotel is tucked away off I-75 in a quiet area, but very close to Bush Gardens USF and the hospitals. It shares a parking lot with an IHOP but everything else you can need it right there on Fowler Avenue. The hotel room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. The rate was excellent and the free continental breakfast was fresh and abundant. I will use it again on my trips to Moffitt Cancer Center.

Dear Guest,
I hope treatment at the Moffitt turns out very positive & helpful. We hear a lot about the Center from other guests & I am sure, you will have the same good experience. Thank for choosing our Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs & thank you also for the feed back. We look forward for your future trips to Tampa & to us. Surely your family & friends will also patronize our facility. We look forward to your next visit to us & to Tampa.
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

I had a very pleasant trip to Hall-O-Scream and stayed at the Ramada Inn Tampa. It was about a 10 minute car ride to Busch Gardens. The room was perfect, it was clean and I actually felt comfortable walking barefoot on the carpet. The staff was helpful, nice, knowledgeable, and was more than willing to work with me in any situation. I had originally booked through hotels.com but the manager told me that if I booked through them next time, their cancelation policy is much better and they match the price which was a good though (you can cancel or change up till 4pm the day of WITHOUT penalty). I look forward to seeing them again on my next trip to Tampa.

Room Tip: Rooms towards the back are quieter. Rooms by the pool are a bit louder.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your business to Ramada Inn, Tampa North, as also the feed back. Every person working at the Hotel is determined to make sure that every guest had a comfortable stay with us & they continue to patronize our facility with friends & family. Your feed back goes a long way to help us keep motivated to continue to do better work. Once again, thank you for the business & the feed back. We look forward to meeting your lodging needs in future.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

A very nice, clean, modern place to spend a night or two, with very comfortable beds and great shower heads. Other than that, nothing much to complain or rave about.

It is in what seems like an outskirt of Tampa, but it is only 20 min or so to Ybor City or Channelside where you probably want to go for dinner and 10 more minutes to Bayshore Boulevard, where you should definitely go for a walk or a bike ride.

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank unnamed_1
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. My colleagues at the Hotel join me to thank you for the feed back. Being very easily accessible to the Interstates from the hotel makes it convenient for the guests to visit different places without getting stuck in the traffic. About 5-6 restaurants within 2 miles radius offer much variety for the eating out besides IHOP next door. Closeness of theme parks, Florida Fair Grounds & USF & Sun dome is an additional plus. We will look forward to your next visit to us. Once again, thank you for your business.