“Families Need to Stay Here, Clean, Safe, Affordable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #43 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Palm Bay, Florida
“Families Need to Stay Here, Clean, Safe, Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

I agree with all of the positive reviews on TripAdvisor for this hotel. I wanted an affordable, safe and clean hotel for a small vacation to Tampa, FL and this fit the bill. The reviews on this hotel are extremely accurate. This was the nicest smelling hotel room I have EVER been in. Hotel rooms world wide can learn from this place. Whatever they use, it is excellent. They actually polish the furniture too and it seems like they regularly clean the carpets. The bathrooms were great and well done. It rained some while we were there so the pool was a little too cold (not heated) for us to use but it was very nice. I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed 2 nights with tax for less than $135.

Room Tip: 2nd FL room overlooking pool
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 7, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We have earned your business & we want to continue to be your hotel of choice in Tampa. I have been blessed with hard working colleagues & my guests reviews which put uswithin first tenth out of 159 Hotels operating in Tampa. Thank you once again for the business & the feed back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

We stayed here for one night in March after visiting Tampa for an NHL game. We checked in late (after the regular reception area was closed for the night). An employee, possibly manager seen there was a line up forming at the outside check in window and quickly ushered me inside for check in. He was extremely efficient and friendly at the same time. I had booked this room online the day before on the Ramada website and it was showing only rooms with two double beds but I figured since we were checking in late and leaving early for the price and previous TA ratings, what the heck, I'll book it. I mentioned to the man at reception that I would perfer a King sized bed, within minutes we were taking our suitcases up the stairs to our King Room! The room was a bit dated and there was a lot of noise outside the room, but the service and cleanliness outweighed these two concerns. They offer a good free breakfast...with a make your own waffle station! :) That's always a plus in my books!! Checkout was speedy and just as friendly!

Room Tip: Just ask!
Dear Guest,
We appreciate for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. In busy season, I do try to come to help the front desk, more particulary at night to take care of the guests standing outside by the window. This eases the burden on the front desk colleague & at the same time cuts waiting time for the guest. Moreocver, I enjoy meeting & interacting with people/guests. Many a times, depending on the availability of certain room types & the demand, we close the inventory to On line travel agents.
We also try to match the rate & are flexible to accommodate change of plans, if conveyed to the Hotel before 4pm. No fees charged. Period.
newjersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

Best feature was a very good value for the area. Room, itself, was average to slightly below average. Room was clean, but reeked of cleaning solution after maid service--had to turn on fan to get the smell out. All the channels on the TV did not work. Artwork had been taken of the wall and not replaced (Room #231). Would recommend, but with reservations

• 3 of 5 stars
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, April 2, 2011
Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Housekeeping staff has been appropriately advised to go easy on the freshener. Art work is removed to replace metal frame with a more decorative & safer frame. I wish we had a note at the front desk area to inform the guest about this. Now we have. Thank you once again for the feed back. We look forward to your next tripa to us.
Gainesville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

This hotel would be fine except for one thing, even with available non-smoking rooms they told me they will not accomodate priceline customers with that request. If Ramada does bot want to consider non-smokers on a room available basis then they should not be offering their rooms in the system. To be treated loke a 2nd class citizen in this manner negates all other aspects of the stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Rooms
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, March 30, 2011
Dear Guest,
There were many guests in last 30 days, had the wrong rooms booked through the on line Travel Agents. In a busier season, we manage the remaining inventory after excluding the rooms reserved through us & also the travel agents. When guest book at the Hotel, my colleagues read back to the guest the dates of stay, room type, number of adults, the rate & the cancellation policy. This will help us fix the error, if any, same time. Now the remaining rooms, we commit to other walking guests or guests who are booking the same day with us. Chances are we may not be left with the room that you actually want but the booking was an error. Once you come to stay with us, you are my guest. The source of booking at that point do not much matter. I want repeat business of each & every guest visited us once.
atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

The best night sleep I had on my recent trip to Florida. The bed was so comfortable. They did some remodel work but I can see that was just half way, but oh well. Still was a very comfortable stay.

• 5 of 5 stars
All my colleagues at Ramada Inn, Tampa join me to thank you for the feed back. In the Hotel Industry, to put it poistively, there is no dull moment. Renovation runs into two sometime three phases. You are absolutely right. We are finished with little over 1.75 phases & are working our way to finish the second to start the last phase. We will continue to look forward to your next visit to us. Our goal is to be the Hotel of your choice when you are in Tampa.
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2011

be prepared to enjoy yourself . The stay is relaxing and the staff are very polite. The desk agent - Ms.Vanessa was very helpful and the manager - Mr.Dan was very accomodating.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
First of all, all my colleagues at Ramada Inn, Tampa join me to thank you for the feed back. Secondly, I am very blessed to have most colleagues like Vennessa. When I shared your feed back with her, she was very delighted. Recently, we returned Canadian Dollar to one guest, who even did not know that they forgot at the Hotel. When we called to inform, the guest could not believe someone from Hotel would call to return the Cash. So by grace of Almighty, I am very blessed with all my colleagues that helped me to put my 22 year old property in the first 10 of 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay area on this site. We will continue to look forward for your business & want to be your Hotel of choice in Tampa.
Enterprise, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

We went to Tampa looking for homes, and were looking for a clean hotel with reasonable rates.This hotel was great! The hotel staff is friendly and willing to help in any way possible. They have a continental breakfast that lasts until 10am whereas others are packing up by 8:30! There is also an IHOP about 50feet away. The beds were so comfy and the room was VERY clean and smelled nice. It was cold during our stay so we didn't use the pool, but plan to on our next trip. The check-out time is 12pm and we found that very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in the Temple Terrace area!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Your review made our day. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. It's because of guests like you who take some time to give review & keep me & my colleagues in job & business. We want to be the Hotel of choice for every guest who visited us once. We want their repeat business & certainly look forward for their freiends' & families' business. No wonder with help of all the feed back from our guests, we are in the first 10 of the 159 Hotels operating in Tampa Bay area. Thank once again & look forward to your next trip to Tampa & us.