We can only echo every other fantabulous review left for this hotel. We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a Busch Gardens package. All the staff were extremely friendly, informative and helpful. We met the VERY lovely George every day, he came to chat with us and gave us some fab info regarding the park and some insider tips! He was very keen to make sure we were happy with everything - it's not often the management of any company take time to do that! The room was huge, with 2 extremely comfy beds, a sofa, a desk and chair, fridge and microwave. The breakfast was delish, with so much choice, from fruit, porridge, cooked brekkie, pastries, cereals and my fave the hot cinnamon rolls. You cannot fail to find something that suits and for free, well, its fab. There is free ice cream every night between 8pm and 10pm. The UK hotels could seriously learn a thing or 2 from George and his hard working team!!!! We have not been to Tampa since 1992 because quite frankly our last visit there was not a nice experience (I felt very unsafe and vowed never to return) but honestly I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Thank you for changing my mind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa