I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express twice this year. We wanted to visit Busch Gardens and searched thru Tripadvisor. Many other accommodations might be closer and we have stayed at several but, none match up to this hotel. While other hotels are either dirty or in a really bad neighborhood, I highly recommend staying at this Holiday Inn Express.
This hotel is sparkly clean and has unlimited amenities in the room. At the check-in you are welcomed by absolutely friendly staff and complimentary beer or water as well as free ice cream in the evening. The rooms are simply immaculate and match up to and exceed most other hotels which even have a five star rating.
We had two different rooms during our stay. One time a regular 2 queen bed standard room which was great. The other time we had a 2 room suite since we had 3 kids with us. The suite even has a jacuzzi, large living room area. Each room is equipped with their own LED TVs. A really nice feature is an overview of all the channels by channel and alphabetically which makes watching your favorite channel so much easier than at any other hotel. The beds are so comfortable with different types of pillows hard and soft.
During both stays we had a perfect and very quite room, a beautiful pool to relax in the afternoon and in the evening there are literally hundreds of places to eat nearby. The area is absolutely safe and the drive to Busch Gardens is a mere 12-14 minutes.
It is absolutely worth it and we will continue to stay at this lovely hotel. The Manager, George, was there in the morning and greeted the guests during breakfast and got their feedback if everything was ok during their stay. The breakfast buffet let me tell you.... I can't think of anything that is missing. It has everything from french toast, pancakes, eggs, omelet, bacon, sweet donuts and pastries, whole wheat breads, juices, milk, water, coffee and on and on and on. A perfect way to start the day. Other hotels who charge $15-$30 for their breakfast do not have to offer what this great place has.
Best regards and many compliments to all the staff. Keep up this fantastic standard. This hotel definitely deserves 10 out of 10 points.
We will be back for sure!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa