We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights at the end of our holiday for a visit to Busch Gardens.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel extremely welcome. The staff were so helpful and accommodating. The welcome beer was a blessing after an 8 hour drive from Florida Keys.
The free hotel wifi was good and also the free use of the hotel computers along with a printer.
The reception staff were always on hand if needed, especially when we needed driving directions anywhere in Tampa.
Breakfast was good and a pleasant surprise that it was included as we thought we only had a room only board.
On our last night we wanted somewhere nice to eat and we were recommended a restaurant by Judy who also gave us a discount voucher. The food was glorious!!
We had a lovely stay but the only problem was it wasn't long enough.
If you want somewhere to stay where you feel comfortable and safe this is where it should be.
Thank you so much Holiday Inn, Tampa for a truly wonderful experience. Especially to Judy and the wonderful reception staff we were welcomed by when we arrived at approx 7pm on 21/08/2013. (Sorry, didn't get their names)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa