Don't go to this hotel expecting 5 star luxury, that is not what it is about. This is budget accomodation for both business travellers and those wishing to see some of the sights or attending local conventions. I have stayed in the hotel 3 times in 2011, each time for a relatovely long period. I have to say that the staff are outstanding, the hotel is clean, the free internet is a gift, and the pool is a fine way to end a day in humid Florida! I guarentee that there is nowhere you get more bang for your buck, and you are rewarded for your custom by staff who seem truly pleased you are there. I will put this way... I was in Tampa for a 10 day business trip in January. 5 days at the 5 star Regency Grand Hyatt, which was great. 5 Days at the Holiday Inn express which felt like I had come home early! I felt so welcome, that the lavish Hyatt was beaten into second pplace by the human touch at the Hiliday In Express. Big Like!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa