“Tampa Adventure With Not a Clue Adventures”

Not a Clue Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Not a Clue Adventures provides private, group, or family customized tours and adventures throughout Central Florida. We can customize just the type of tour that you want while you are visiting our area. Our Services include Day Tours, Eco Tours, and more! We provide all the equipment you will need for exploring the wilds of Florida! Not a Clue Adventures offers outstanding service and a variety of exciting local destinations for your adventure!
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We regularly come down to Florida to visit the grandparents and often do the usual, beach, Busch Gardens, Orlando theme park activities. This time when I and another father brought our boys (9, 10, 12) and down we decided to mix it up with an adventure hike and found Not a Clue Adventures on tripadvisor. Suffice it to say that Jeanene was terrific. She let the boys be boys but also managed to educate them about the flora and fauna of the area even to the point that these normally picky eaters each found a favorite plant on which to nibble. Jeanne was also very responsive and organized and brought everything we needed besides clothes/shoes so it made it very easy on the parents. If my wife will give me the green light I may even try an overnight camping trip with Not a Clue Adventures on a future trip.

1  Thank OutdoorsDad
NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

It was so much fun showing you some of the wilder places around the area. The boys were just so much fun! I hope the rest of the winter treats you well and I look forward to meeting the rest of your family later this year!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

With Jeanene and Not A Clue Adventures, you cannot go wrong! They are so knowledgeable about the land and camping, as well as being overall great people! I loved my experience with them so much, especially with Jeanene! I had so much fun on my trip because of Not A Clue Adventures! If you book an adventure with Not A Clue, you are sure to walk away with fantastic memories! As well as an enjoyment of drool worthy camp cooking!

NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to your next visit in March!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Jeanene had everything, and I have never seen someone so knowledgeable and excited about the outdoors. On the hike she points out many different local plants and animals and has a wealth of outdoors information I could not believe. I definitely recommend Not a Clue Adventures to anyone looking for a great time in the outdoors, I am looking forward to my next adventure with them.

1  Thank UncleLarry13

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We look forward to the next time we can get together again!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I purchased a guided nature tour through one of the social coupon websites. Owner and tour guide Jeanene Arrington-Fisher is a very gracious and knowledgeable guide. She has many years of experience and was very patient answering all our questions. My friend and I were on a tour with a young couple and their two children. Jeanene is great with kids and keeps them engaged throughout the tour, no small feat :) Jeanene possesses a passion for conservation and I strongly recommend Not a Clue Adventures for those who wish to learn more about all things "natural." I promise you will leave the tour with a deep appreciation of Florida's beautiful ecosystems.

NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure hiking with you and look forward to seeing you again on the trail!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had a blast at the Beyond BOW Hog Hunt on Feb 15th. Jeanene, Julia, Justin and Mike were very gracious hosts. Since it was my first time hunting, Julia was my guide and very knowledgeable. Jeanene can cook a mean venison stew! Yummy :0) And, thank you Mike for sharing the venison sausage. Mike has some great hunting stories and pictures. Thanks Justin for demonstrating how to process the hog. Justin is also an expert in using the banjo minnow and other fishing techniques. It was great getting to know everyone and sharing hunting stories around the camp fire. Especially since a cold front hit and it was in the thirties. They showed us a wonderful time. We plan on joining them again in the future for another hog hunt. We highly recommend their hog hunt.

2  Thank JenandTomFL
NotaClueGal, Owner at Not a Clue Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was great having you on the hunt and I look forward to seeing you both on adventure again soon!