“Tampa's best gluten free pizza!!”

Pizza Fusion Westchase
Ranked #1,393 of 2,416 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Tampa, Florida
“Tampa's best gluten free pizza!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Being gluten free, you tend to miss and crave certain foods that cannot compare to the real thing. I have tried so many gluten free pizzas and they were all a waste of calories. When I tried Pizza Fusion, I went in knowing I would be disappointed again but they proved me wrong! When I lived in Westchase, this was a weekly treat for me and my children. I would order a large farmers market pizza with roasted garlic and spinach added to it. The pizza was covered in huge portions of organic vegetables and the crust was thin and delicious. If you are a vegan, they have vegan cheese options. They have gluten free brownies for dessert! They also have an organic white crust or a multigrain crust for the non gluten eaters. My parents love their meat pizza because they use quality meats and give you big portions. The lunch special is a great idea for trying the place out. Any personal sized pizza with a salad and drink. Perfect! I have since moved 25 minutes away from Pizza Fusion but will drive there just to fill my craving of a tasty organic, gluten free pizza. This is also my kids favorite pizza to eat. I wish there was one a little closer. Until then... I will gladly to the drive.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank jaworld

Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great food, Snooty Service!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

OH Boy, "You got a Groupon"... As soon as we questioned our waiter on the "meal for 4 Groupon deal", his face seemed to say, I don't want your Groupon-kind (even though we do tip on whole bill, not just the after discount amount). It's too bad, because the food was great... we especially enjoyed the "Flatbread trio" appetizer. Our waiter deliberately bypassed our table several times even when it was obvious that we needed drink refills... he didn't even bring clean plates for the pizza forcing us to use our appetizer plates. I came very close to speaking to a manager, but honestly, no one else there looked as if they were in charge and it wasn't worth the aggravation. It's going to be a tough decision next time we crave a good pizza as to whether we go back here again because of this experience.

• Visited August 2012
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Good Food Good for you”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband had the sausage pizza & I had the pear, walnut, gargonzol salad. Both were very good. The salad would have been better with more walnuts; only saw a few. The raspberry dressing brought out the taste of the greens. My husband had only praise for his pizza and could have eaten another if he wasn't full already! I was comfortably full from my salad. The only negative was the screaming child on the other side of the restaurant. That was out of the manager's control. Otherwise, the service was good and two flat screens were on with local news. At our table and other tables, the food seemed fresh and looked appetizing. Pizza was definitely the favorite item! We will be back for the pizza, and I might even try the Gluten free, vegetarian variety.

Been to Pizza Fusion Westchase? Share your experiences!