“Be a dete ctive!”

Add it.
The Murder Mystery Company in Tampa
Ranked #11 of 15 Concerts & Shows in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Dade City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Be a dete ctive!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The Murder Mystery held in Tampa at the Empress Tea Room was a fun evening. I dressed in my Roaring 20's garb and was fortunate enough to be chosen as an actress in the mystery. Several audience members were asked to participate, then after we were given clues from the actors, each table worked together to solve the murder. The mingling of all the guests was great fun! The only negative for the evening was the food; the salad was fine, brownie dessert was OK, but the entree was not good. Otherwise we would be returning very soon.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Pam G

Tampa FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fun night!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This was my first time at a Murder Mystery Show and I really enjoyed it. I thought the cast did a great job keeping the evening flowing and making sure we all got enough of the clues in between rounds. I liked that a person from each table was selected to be one of the suspects. Overall - a fun night out. This is a good activity for friends, couples or solos.

Visited June 2012