“Love this place!”

Dining options: Delivery
Riverview, Florida
“Love this place!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We go here for lunch often. Everytime I try to try something different (which isnt like me but everything is sooooo good!). I love the side salad and its dressing that comes with every sandwich! I love the fact they take your order, you can pay for your meal, find and table and its ready rather quickly. Their soda drinks are different but I love their Cherry Cola! YUMMY! I havent it made it past the sandwiches but one day I will try a salad or soap. This last time I tried their ice cream. I had vanilla with rainbow sprinkles . . . I felt like a kid again. After I ordered mine the rest of my group had one too . . . it was only $2 and it was a perfect sweet snack in the afternoon! Way to go FRESH! I will be back soon!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tinkerbell1391

Cape Coral, FL
“Won't try it again”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is really an update to an earlier review I did for Fresh and is specific for breakfast. I've never eaten anything else there. I really do like the concept, my daughter loves the ability to get different cereals mixed together (when they have them available) and I really like the oatmeal. However, we were in town again this past weekend and planned on breakfast there Sunday morning. There aren't a lot of places open on Sunday morning that aren't sit down so we love that we can get things to go there. We showed up at 9:10, tried the door and to our surprise - locked!!! I looked at the hours again on the door - clearly stated open at 9am "8 days a week". We waited until 9:30 and then gave up. This on top of the poor service we received last time and the inability to get many of the menu items will make this my last try and eating here.

Tampa, Florida
“FRESH is delicious”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Absolutely huge menu with all fresh ingredients.
Wonderful salads filled with quite a variety of delicious veggies and fruit. Large enough for a salad addict!!
The panini was a little overpriced for the portion so I wouldn't order one again, just stick with the salads and you will be quite pleased.
It got crazy busy when it hit 12:15 with all of the business folks out for lunch but everyone was patient pleasant and friendly.
I highly recommend it~~

2 Thank Laurieanne M
United States
“It's OK”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a sandwich that was reasonably good but not outstanding. Salads are too big for my taste. It's a cute restaurant and the ingredients seemed to be fresh but I expected the sandwich to be a little more tasty.
I don't think I would go back.

2 Thank Travelpr-54
Cape Coral, FL
“Great concept, lacking in service”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've eaten at this particular restaurant three times and every time I go to get breakfast, they are out of at least 1/2 of the necessary ingredients to make the oatmeal mixtures that they have listed. Sometimes the staff is apologetic, other times they don't seem to care. When I am able to get something that I would like, the food is good and I feel it's a healthy start to the day. I have also had one of the breakfast paninis and that was quite good. My daughter loves the cereal bar (which is a tad pricey) so we'll go back when in the downtown Tampa area but if it wasn't for her, we'd head to Brueggers Bagels instead.

• Visited March 2013