“Won't try it again”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is really an update to an earlier review I did for Fresh and is specific for breakfast. I've never eaten anything else there. I really do like the concept, my daughter loves the ability to get different cereals mixed together (when they have them available) and I really like the oatmeal. However, we were in town again this past weekend and planned on breakfast there Sunday morning. There aren't a lot of places open on Sunday morning that aren't sit down so we love that we can get things to go there. We showed up at 9:10, tried the door and to our surprise - locked!!! I looked at the hours again on the door - clearly stated open at 9am "8 days a week". We waited until 9:30 and then gave up. This on top of the poor service we received last time and the inability to get many of the menu items will make this my last try and eating here.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Absolutely huge menu with all fresh ingredients.
Wonderful salads filled with quite a variety of delicious veggies and fruit. Large enough for a salad addict!!
The panini was a little overpriced for the portion so I wouldn't order one again, just stick with the salads and you will be quite pleased.
It got crazy busy when it hit 12:15 with all of the business folks out for lunch but everyone was patient pleasant and friendly.
I highly recommend it~~

2  Thank Laurieanne M
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a sandwich that was reasonably good but not outstanding. Salads are too big for my taste. It's a cute restaurant and the ingredients seemed to be fresh but I expected the sandwich to be a little more tasty.
I don't think I would go back.

2  Thank Travelpr-54
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've eaten at this particular restaurant three times and every time I go to get breakfast, they are out of at least 1/2 of the necessary ingredients to make the oatmeal mixtures that they have listed. Sometimes the staff is apologetic, other times they don't seem to care. When I am able to get something that I would like, the food is good and I feel it's a healthy start to the day. I have also had one of the breakfast paninis and that was quite good. My daughter loves the cereal bar (which is a tad pricey) so we'll go back when in the downtown Tampa area but if it wasn't for her, we'd head to Brueggers Bagels instead.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

From day one I have not been a fan of this place. Their sandwiches and salads are good, but not $10.00 worth of good. For $10.00 (thats including tax) you get a half sandwich and salad. A little pricey if you ask me. There are better places to go in downtown Tampa.

1  Thank Boerboelmom