“It's OK”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had a sandwich that was reasonably good but not outstanding. Salads are too big for my taste. It's a cute restaurant and the ingredients seemed to be fresh but I expected the sandwich to be a little more tasty.
I don't think I would go back.

2  Thank Travelpr-54

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've eaten at this particular restaurant three times and every time I go to get breakfast, they are out of at least 1/2 of the necessary ingredients to make the oatmeal mixtures that they have listed. Sometimes the staff is apologetic, other times they don't seem to care. When I am able to get something that I would like, the food is good and I feel it's a healthy start to the day. I have also had one of the breakfast paninis and that was quite good. My daughter loves the cereal bar (which is a tad pricey) so we'll go back when in the downtown Tampa area but if it wasn't for her, we'd head to Brueggers Bagels instead.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

From day one I have not been a fan of this place. Their sandwiches and salads are good, but not $10.00 worth of good. For $10.00 (thats including tax) you get a half sandwich and salad. A little pricey if you ask me. There are better places to go in downtown Tampa.

1  Thank Boerboelmom
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is a nice place to get a health, salad or wrap made-to-order. That said, the menu and setup is overwhelming in terms of options and what you can get, which some people may like but for me, was a little confusing...

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The restaurant opens at 9:00, but they didn't seem ready for diners when we arrived at about 9:30. Many items on the oatmeal menu were unavailable. The sandwiches weren't exactly "fresh," as the eggs were premade and reheated. The food prep area is inefficiently laid out -- we watched the employee walk back and forth multiple times to make each panini. She wasn't very friendly either -- and complained to a friend who came in about other diners who had complained she was unfriendly. We won't be back.