“Fresh, Fast and Delicious Greek Food”
Review of Gogos Greek Grill

Gogos Greek Grill
Ranked #1,069 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
MATTHEWS, NC
“Fresh, Fast and Delicious Greek Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A friend's Uncle who lives about 20 minutes from Tampa recommended this place and we were not disappointed. You walk up to the counter and select the bread ( pita or wrap) wheat, spinach, or original. Next you chose your meat then the toppings. The portion is large enough for two people to share which my husband and I did. The spicy feta cheese and the spicy sauce made the wrap a hit with both of us...very tasty. There is parking in back of the restaurant which I understand was just added and it is appreciated.

• Visited September 2012

Bussum, The Netherlands
“Uninspiring greek cuisine”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

As other reviewers note, it's like Chipotle of Greek food. Pick your bread (tortilla wrap/pita), your meat (gyro/chicken/steak), and cheese/veggies.

I'd actually say it's more like Subway, in that the meat is not so great - definitely not as flavorful as I'd expect from Greek cuisine. Portions ranged - very large for the chicken wrap to awfully small for the steak pita. Gyro was tasty but why not carve it off fresh? Perfectly acceptable but I would probably pick the Chipotle around the corner next time.

Visited August 2012
Valrico, Florida
“Create your own Gyros!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were in the Westshore Mall area of Tampa after a meeting, looking for a place for a quick lunch that was different. We passed this place, and decided it looked interesting enough to turn around and try it out. My wife and I were both glad we did.

You walk up to the counter to place your order. If you want a Gyro sandwich, you select the type of bread, meat, and ingredients you want. And they do not scimp on anything! Of course, they also have Greek salads and other menu items.

• Visited March 2012