“Delicious food, great for business lunch”
Review of Boca Kitchen Bar

Boca Kitchen Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Boca Kitchen Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boulevard
Description: Fresh farm to table flavors with a seasonal menu.
Lakeland, Florida
“Delicious food, great for business lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

On a business lunch for three, we all loved our food. Totally fresh, the side salad dressing just brought out the taste of the spring mix greens. They were really busy when we arrived. We told our waitress we were in a hurry, and she took care of us! Sitting outside is nice (in March). If I lived in Hyde Park, this would be a regular hang out for me.

• Visited March 2013

“Best Lunch in Tampa”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Tampa has no shortage of good local restaurants, and new ones are popping up regularly. Although there are several that I like, Boca continues to lead the pack. It has become a regular lunch spot for me, and I am never disappointed. The experience begins with free valet parking, and I rarely wait for a table. The wait staff is always friendly, although sometimes a little bit inattentive. The lunch menu (I have never been for dinner) consists of a number of excellent salads, a half dozen flatbreads, a couple of burgers, and a few meals that rotate. The best deal going is their combo in which you get a nice sized bowl of soup with a half of a flat bread. It is a ton of food, its only $9, and I have never not LOVED it. This is fresh, organic, farm-to-table food brilliantly prepared. I always leave feeling bad for the people wasting their lunch hour at a mediocre chain restaurant. If you are looking for a great lunch in Tampa, Boca is your place!

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great food and great cocktails.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I've been many times for lunch and dinner. Always great food, drinks and service. The cocktails are different like the Pecan infused Woodford ...... Be sure to try one you will be happy.

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Fresh, local creative dining with service to match”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Boca is a very intimate space with dim lighting (and unfortunately too-distracting classic rock background music on this visit.) The service is consistently excellent and the food never disappoints. Local and fresh, most dishes are innovative and nicely plated. Cocktails were strong and well-crafted. The pace of the meal isn't rushed, although sometimes there is a bit of a wait for the bar items. Some tables are very close but others are more private. The outdoor deck is nice but on a fairly busy street (Platt) so it isn't quiet. One of my favorite neighborhood spots, there is something on the menu for everyone.

• Visited May 2013
Manalapan, New Jersey
“If I lived here, I would be a regular!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The food & service here are excellent. The menu is imaginative, healthy & local. Great atmosphere. I would be here all the time if I lived in Tampa.

• Visited May 2013