I wish I wouldn't have to write this, but I'd like the food vendors to be more careful with their food handling. On Sunday, June 8, 2013, our group went for lunch and each one of us bought at least two dishes. I bought chicken curry with fried rice, and the fresh spring rolls. I hardly touched the fried rice, so I took it home. At dinner, when I was about to heat it, I saw a big cockroach wrapped in the rice. It was a nightmare. Too bad I didn't see it while we were eating at the picnic area so I could have shown it to the vendor. Will never go back to that place again. It's a shame as the place is relaxing.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.