“Without Question the best Pizza we have had in Tampa - Delivered!”
Review of Amore's Fresh Slice Pizzeria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stay at a nearby hotel regularly and ordered pizza to be delivered by Amore's on the recommendation of the hotel staff. We ordered our choice and it was delivered on a timely basis. It had to be, without question, the best pizza I have ever had "out" in the Tampa area. It had a fantastic, chewy crust, hearty quantities without being overloaded of toppings so that you enjoyed them in every bite. The prices were very competitive with other pizza delivery choices in the area (and better than several). I can not comment on the restaurant experience, or other food items but I have added this phone number to my mobile phone so that we have it to reorder when we are back in Tampa again.

Thank WhichWay?