Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Veteran's Expressway
  • Breakfast included
$549
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsyogurtthick towelsfront desksafe locationquiet arearoom was cleantampa airportworked greatbusiness centerbreakfast barstayed for one nightnice poolbush gardensclose to the airportbusch gardensveteranshie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 2 night and definitely won't return. The front desk staff was horrible. One lady had myself as well as two other guests stand and wait for her at the front desk while she was outside conversing with who I assume to be her significant other. This hotel is approximately 15-20 min from downtown and there is a toll to enter and exit on the highway which is across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed at this hotel and there was blood on my pillow, when I called down to the front desk I was told that I would have to wait a half an hour just to get it fixed. Just plain disgusting.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Tanisha W
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I think it was expensive for what we got here. Only positive things I see in staying here is that it was close to the airport and the express way, had a pool, take pets for $10 a night, and free breakfast. The room had a musty smell to it. The linen courtains, the big over stuffed chair, the carpet, and the shower curtain all had stains on them. Very large noticeable stains on them. The carpets in the hallways looked stained too. 3x while we stayed there, we had to go have our magnetic cards reset. Garbage in the hotel room was not emptied 2x. We had plates left from the free breakfast that were left in there. I wasn't too impressed for the cost. I would go stay at the red roof inn or knights inn and save some money instead of paying the extra and staying here.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MaryP8
Reviewed July 5, 2011

What I expected was the ususal Holiday Express experience..only to be surprised by a very professional and friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. Easy trip from the airport. We also were greeted with a complimentary managers reception and more! Our entire group were pleased.
The manager and staff went above and beyond to make our stay outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank SamAnnArbor_Michigan
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The rooms were very clean and even smelled nice. The exercise room only had cardio equipment. The front desk service was friendly and helpful. A good stay.

• Stayed: July 2010