“Needs a good cleaning.” 3 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Needs a good cleaning.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

Love visiting the track time to time but this last time it seems like the cleaning crew had taken the day off. Wasn't usually this untidy , the bathrooms were filthy. The clerks are very helpful with tips on betting. Won some money and had great drinks but I just wish it was cleaner.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank James M

• Finnish first
Davenport, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“New & fun experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had never been to a horse race before, so when it came up on Groupon I quickly purchased a certificate. Another couple came with us to share in the fun. We listened as one of the clerks explained the different ways to bet on the horses and we each made our bets. We all won a little bit of money the hour and a half we were there. I walked away with $100+ by betting on a longshot horse because I liked the name. The deli food was good; takes a bit to make, so the lines are slow. The actual races are over in seconds, however being able to go to the stables to see the horses before the races and talking to the other patrons added to the fun.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank FeralDragon
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“newbie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

What a great way to spend an afternoon with friends and bet on horses, check the smack talk, check out your horse before the race and visit the stables on the grounds. Pretty cool for never going to a race track before. The food inside was not half bad either and the seating was pretty accomidating.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank aquapoolman
Palm Harbor, Florida
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 184 helpful votes
“Racing and poker”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Pretty nice set up. They have horse racing and they simulcast other races. This is my second visit, my first to go and not see live racing. Went to put a bet on the Belmont and play a little poker. Parking and admission were free. Staff was nice. The place seems a little old but has been kept up pretty well. The poker was very busy but nicely done. I would go back again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank smiller560
Tampa, Florida
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Good Little Horse Track”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I'm not a gambler, but I have come to this track for many years just to watch the horses run. It always seems well-managed and organized. Some people do not realize that without horse racing the horse population in this land would drop greatly.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mcbobleonard

Been to Tampa Bay Downs? Share your experiences!