Normally I am pretty generous with my ratings but that place doesn't even deserve a star. It's far from Irish food. I went with a larger party and we decided to order a bunch of appetizers and entrees to share. Everything was processed food covered in grease, eating at McDonalds would have been healthier. Not sure if our stomachs didn't agree with the pounds of grease or if something was bad but seven of us got sick from this place! This place needs to be shut down. There are way better true Irish pubs in the area and there beer menu is nothing special plenty of places have all of these on tap! If you are in the mood for grease served with a side of grease than this is your place. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! This food is so far from edible!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.