“New favorite”

PJ Dolan's Irish Pub & Grille
Ranked #1,281 of 2,384 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
St. Augustine
“New favorite”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Great atmosphere, can't beat the buy one get one fish & chips, this s my new favorite near usf!!!!!

• Visited June 2012

Spring Hill, Florida
“"Very Pleased"”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Went with a group of 9 on the day after St Patty's and was very pleased. Was seated by a gentleman named Stan, the owners son. We were served by Danielle G who provided great service with a smile especially after working til 4:00 am the nite before. The food was very good and served hot, kids had good time, nice kids menu.

Lutz, Florida
“This was a mistake”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Made the mistake of visiting this establishment for a date with my wife, but that won't happen again. We sat outside for about an hour and listened to a local band that was pretty good, but then decided to go in and eat. The hostess hesitated but then seated us, our first server came pretty quick and we had drinks right away. 30 minutes later our food came out with another server (the first we had seen since seated), I got the Rueban, figuring at an Irish pub it would be outstanding but it was small, the corn beef was very tough and there wasn't much meat on it, and my fires weren't done they were soggy and limp. They brought my wife the wrong grilled chicken (cold) but she decided not to exchange it as there were people seated when we were that hadn't got their drinks even, I got a water then since I had not been asked about a refill on my small beer. Still no check ups from any servers on how we were doing and there are now 6 empty tables around us waiting to be bussed. I had to flag someone down to please get us our check, and then had to flag another down before it ever came. It wasn't that they were that busy, and it seemed like there was a lot of staff, we just weren't sure what it was they were doing, but it did not seem to be taking care of the customers. We won't be eating there again.

• Visited March 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great food, nice astmosphere”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was attending a group function. There were over 50 of us, so it took forever for our food to arrive. I completely understood this because we were in the outside patio and the rest of the restuarant was still open. They only have one kitchen, so I know it takes time to prepare that many meals. I had the Shepard's pie. It was very simple, which was perfect for me because I hate it when there are all kinds of funny things in a dish. everyone else I talked to seemed to like their dishes also. Even though it took a long time to get our food (It gave us time to socialize), the staff was constantly checking on us and refilling our drinks. I would definately recommend this place. You might just want to call ahead to make sure they are not having any special groups the night you plan on going.

• Visited February 2012

Been to PJ Dolan's Irish Pub & Grille? Share your experiences!