“A BIG LET DOWN”

In The Breeze Horse Ranch
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I would not recommend this place to anyone. I went out to preview this location prior to our event and was very disappointed. The place is REALLY run down and need of updates and repairs. There was trash all around the dumpster and blown over the grounds. The bathrooms were awful, smelled so bad and were so dirty that I refused to use the facilities. I made verbal reservations over the phone and when I arrived to make my deposit I was told that date was no longer available. This place is run by a bunch of kids and it seems that no one knows what is going on. We held our event at another location that was very professional and clean not at all like In The Breeze. Before going here - look into other options.

8  Thank DebLynn1234
There are newer reviews for In The Breeze Horse Ranch

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My sister, daughter, and myself had our first ride at In The Breeze Ranch, and it was wonderful! Our guides name was Justin, and he was very personable and made the ride interesting and fun for us. The horses were beautiful, and a pleasure to ride. The ride through the wood was so beautiful and relaxing, I"ve just purchased a Groupon, and am going back in 2 weeks! Only problem we had is that the street to turn on ]Gardener} isn't marked well, and there are no signs advertising the ranch at the turn/corner.

2  Thank judy2241
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We bought a groupon for a trail ride. The property is very big. We were guided by Rachel, she was very sweet and super nice. Another girl named Shanon was very nice too and funny :) she took our picture on the horses. I would recommend this experience to everyone, we had a great time and look forwar to come back again :) thanks for everything!

4  Thank Mape21985
Reviewed August 6, 2012

really welcoming people and lovely horses, you can not only ride but spend some time with the horse you rode afterwards if its not so busy. They also said next time im in tampa, if im in the area for a while i could volunteer and help with the day to day care of the horses, excellent place to be for horse lovers :) will deff go again on my next trip to tampa.

Theres various trails and streams you can ride through with small accent and decents into it, and loved riding western as normally i ride english over here.

4  Thank mumma_fierce
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a beautiful place to ride horses! Lots of woods, creeks and ponds on this property. You can ride horses, have parties, sit by the bonfire, go for a swim in the swimming hole or just sit back and relax! They also have a summer camp for children! Their motto "Any day there is no school is a camp day!" They will train your little one how to ride and care for their beautiful horses. I would recommend to anyone whether you like to ride or relax! Great prices in this bad economy too!

7  Thank Iluvbanderas