“Very good”

Add it.
Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Food was great, and service was good. I would definitely recommend. It was a very clean environment and a good location.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Ok, yes, we eat out a lot. That aside, last night 07/17/14 after a long day we arrived at this Macaroni Grill around 9/9:15pm. The place was pretty much empty except for 2 or 3 tables. We sat at the bar, had Fabulous service by John! We both initially thought he was a manager as he was really courteous, professional, and attentive. In-between waiting on us, he cleaned and got the bar ready for the next day (he did a good job) without ignoring us or making us feel rushed. He made suggestions, told us all of the deals and specials (we bought a big bottle of their house red, a Toscano I believe my husband chose, couldn't pass the Thur night deal on it), and was spot on with his description/opinion of the meals we chose (hubby had the new bolognese meatball...really good! I had a delicious chicken Milanese, not at all bland like some lemon butter chicken meals, it was very flavorful, the best I've ever had!). Took home 2 desserts, a perfect tiramisu and a holy heck yummy Lemon Passion...if you like lemon and find it refreshing after an Italian meal like I do, I suggest you try this. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and experience and it literally was because of the great service we had here. I initially didn't want to eat here because I didn't like the last meal we had there. I hope John behind the bar gets recognized by MG for his excellent customer service skills, he's certainly management material in my mind! FYI: great drink specials on Thu nights!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stop for a quick lunch, service staff friendly and attentive. My favorite chicken scallopini and a glass of house wine.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very impressed with this company being allergy sensitive! Great food! The service was superb! Highly recommend this chain whatever location you choose to visit. They will hand you a menu that outlines each items and what it is made with! Good job guys!

1  Thank JanePeterson
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Food is always good, the price is right. Wine is plentyful, how can you go wrong. My favorite dish is the pan seared pork chop with pea & mushroom risotto.